Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

Is rocket league worth the $20 or should I wait for another sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Pomp posted:

someone buy me elite it looks like some good space

It's fun until you get the hang of the flight controls (which doesn't take very long) and then it becomes incredibly repetitive and boring.

Macnult

Is it worth picking up Ultra Street Fighter IV and learning stuff about fighting games or should I just wait for SFV to come out?

Macnult

I bought Ultra Street Fighter IV and it's a lot of fun. Really frustrating, but really fun. I was gonna buy Guilty Gear Xrd but didn't want to drop $60 and then realize that I still need to get an arcade stick.

Macnult

I bought Undertale today and I wouldn't have done so without this thread. Thanks byob!

Macnult

I reinstalled Morrowind last night. My character is a Redguard named Calcium Kid, and boy is he a milk drinker! I joined the fighters guild and I'm going around punching evil while donning a milk mustache.

Macnult

I downloaded The Last of Us back on to my PS4 after remembering that I never played through the Left Behind storyline. What a good game.
The multiplayer isn't too bad either.

Macnult

Moola posted:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

that game has been in my steam library for years and I haven't even installed it. is it any good? I think I got it with some indie game bundle but never bothered to check it out.

Macnult

Overwatch beta was a fun break from CS:GO but now whenever I open up CS:GO I just want to play Overwatch.

Macnult

Shaquin posted:

x-2 was so fuckin good

:agreed:

Macnult

I like Torbjörn because he's overpowered it's fun to build things by hitting them with a hammer.

Ostentatious posted:

I like Lucio because one of his voice lines is a parappa the rapper reference

Heal! Run! You gotta believe!

Macnult

NBA 2k16 is free on PS4 if you have PlayStation Plus. Not much into sports videogames but this one is fun and the soundtrack is p good.

Macnult

hip hop music that you can really dunk and shoot hoops to

Macnult

Pomp posted:

Get to the point where you have to jump into the moon's reflection and find out it's really good

that's where I stopped playing should I pick the game back up?

Macnult

Ahundredbux posted:

I want to philosophize which has the better guns

The Kar98k was the best gun in CoD 2.
it was made by nazis though :(

Macnult

Furi is a fun game. Only bossfights, samurai sword/laser gun combo, lots of juking, lots of pretty lights, 3 languages to choose from, and the soundtrack is a bunch of retrowave music.

Macnult

Mark McMorris Infinite Air comes out tomorrow. I haven't seen much hype for it which gives me hope that it won't be a steaming pile of garbage

Macnult

is The Last Guardian actually good oh dear lord please let TLG actually be good

Macnult

Historical Wizards posted:

Byob what is your dream game, or a game you wished existed?

Eve Online but actually fun

Macnult

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

i just remembered that i downloaded the for honor beta this morning. hopefully playing it doesn't convince me to shell out the six-oh to Big Video Game but it prob will.

downloading the beta as we speak. is there voice chat for 1v1? if so I need to practice my Viking accent

Macnult

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

i haven't tested but i think there is. i won't be playing again until late tonight or tomorrow but feel free to add burnuplaytotheg if you wanna split some heads together.

e: actually might try to stream it tonight instead of owlboy, maybe

I'm down to split heads sometime this weekend, but are you talking PC or console? I'm on PS4 as Macnult

Macnult

I like battlefield 1 but my younger brother doesn't like sharing his Xbox

Macnult

Shaquin posted:

so wind waker had a baller final fight and was a great choice for my 2nd Zelda ever but I don't know which to do next. I was thinking majora then twilight since Ive already beaten OOT

Definitely go with Majora's Mask next

Macnult

The only console RTS I played a lot of was Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde and it was a fun time

Macnult

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

is anyone else playing horizon zero dawn? bc im having an extremely good time with horizon zero dawn

hi, by the way :)

hello :) I played horizon zero dawn at a friend's house over the weekend and liked it a lot. probs gonna be my next videogame purchase

pippy posted:

I think games are good.

How y'all do?
doing well! games are definitely good, and cool. you should stop by the hello & chat thread too

Macnult

I finally got around to buying The Last Guardian and I'm loving it so far. The frame rate drops aren't as bad as what I remember from playing Shadow of the Colossus on ps2, and the game is so pretty looking that I overlook it when it happens so :shrug:

I heard a lot of complaints about it when it first came out and I was worried it was gonna be a flop, but imo it's really good.

Macnult

fox is he a grower or a show-er???

Macnult

whiteyfats posted:

a link to the past was the best zelda game

:colbert:

all the Zelda games are a link to the past

Macnult

Bobby Deluxe posted:

my wife has a wonderful habit of starting big games like the witcher 3 and then not playing them in months, only to get upset when she finds out i got further than she did

this is the price of gamergates failure

I bought Witcher 3 when it came out, got way too caught up in the side quests, ended up reading the first book (The Last Wish), and haven't touched the game since

still a great game imo

Macnult

fridge corn posted:

is this because the book is absolutely terrible

no, I enjoyed the book a lot. it was a collection of short stories (read: side-quests) featuring Geralt and I thought it was neat how he really does need all those potions and spells because in the game I just kept pressing square and didn't have a problem

Macnult

d0grent posted:

wow Furi is really fun and has a great sound track. Anyone who likes fast paced action games should pick this up

skip ahead to 6 min to see how crazy the game can get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfyrSMwvhlI

:agreed:
this game is fun as h*ck
even lets you change the spoken language - I picked French

Macnult

City of Glompton posted:

psst...you should try shadow of the colossus...

Macnult

Downloading ABZÛ right now. It's free for one more day if you have PlayStation Plus. Dunno what it's about but it involves swimming in the ocean and it looks very pretty

Macnult

*adjusts breathing mask*
I... am a videogame curator

Macnult

I remember trying Destiny at a friend's house, thinking it was pretty fun, and then noticing four hours had passed.

Macnult

lol

Macnult

earlier this week i started a new stardew valley character to min/max but i fell off by day 5 so i've just been playin and chillin lmao

Macnult

i have not but i’m thinking about it now

Macnult

i finally decided to buy animal crossing but i'm not enjoying it all that much :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

i just wasn’t really having a good time but just like that an hour went by