Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piso Mojado

I'm downloading majora on the 2ds tonight. For some reason I thought it wasnt out until next week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Pls post link

Piso Mojado

ron color posted:

i mean dont get me wrong......who doesnt like a good list. but is video the answer

1. I don't have to think
2. I don't have to read

Piso Mojado

I was the 69th view

Piso Mojado

hey am I allowed to talk about phone games itt?

Piso Mojado

smoobles posted:

does anyone else play rocket league? it's rad fun

:agreed:

Piso Mojado

just picked up Child Of Life on the wiiu - that game is cool.

Piso Mojado

can someone recommend me a turn based strategy game? I have played most of the big titles (tactics, civ, advanced wars, fire emblem) but hoping I missed some out there.

looking for something on the wiiu, pc, or 3DS.

Piso Mojado

i always wanted to play this series but I thought the newer titles were only out on the Playstation handheld?

Piso Mojado

tao of lmao posted:

the older titles hold up if you want to check them out

definitely. I'll see what my options are for emulation. thanks!

Piso Mojado

death .cab for qt posted:

FFT, FFTA, FFTA2

yeah I've played all of these and they have been some of my favorite games ever. haven't played the first since it came out in high school though and I still have the discs so I might try to buy a cheap Playstation 1 online, lol.

Piso Mojado

I'm probably gonna check out every title recommended here at some point so thanks for the input. really appreciate it.

Piso Mojado

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Emulate the one for the snes... or the one for n64 [different play style, War of the Lotus], or yeah the re ake for the vita [let us cling together]

oh drat, I have a working snes already hooked up. maybe I can get a OB cartridge online, that would be rad.

Piso Mojado

I liked all the xcom games, but the game play got pretty monotonous quick

Piso Mojado

Jerry Cotton posted:

X-Com Apocalypse is the only X-Com game I've beaten :negative:

it's the only one I've never played

Piso Mojado

bog pixie posted:

Divinity: Original Sin if you want ridiculous battles that can turn bad on a whim (also multiplayer), or the Banner Saga if you want a good story

if you want more games like civ, Endless Legend is basically civ but in a fantasy world with much weirder rules

I liked Divinity but it was really buggy and i hit a wall because i did a quest in the wrong order and couldn't proceed. Maybe they fixed all those bugs since i played it, though.

Piso Mojado

Pro Target posted:

or etter yet, go play mgs3 which is one of the bestgames of all time

this is true.

Piso Mojado

3ds essentials - fire emblem: awakening and bravely default. smash is good too.

Piso Mojado

I just want vita so I can play the ogre battle games on it. kinda like I only keep my orig ds as a dedicated Advanced Wars console.

Piso Mojado

lol

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't think that is for me :-I

splatoon is awesome and great fun for everyone, squids and people alike.

Piso Mojado

do fire embem chars still have comically small feet?

Piso Mojado

Awesome! posted:

in awakening the feet arent small, they arent even there. the 3ds specs werent fully ironed out when they started development and they thought they were going to have less power than they ended up with. for some reason their answer to this was to chop off everyones feet rather than cut some polygons elsewhere. i have no idea why.

lol. I did not know this but it's really funny.

Piso Mojado

nintendo, god bless em, is ran by literal children.

Piso Mojado

Dominions 4 is half off on steam today. Is it worth buying? The old thread made it seem pretty cool.

Piso Mojado

it was me

Piso Mojado

just kidding. I don't know what any of that means lol

Piso Mojado

Awesome! posted:

pokemon snap

that game ruled

Piso Mojado

lol

Piso Mojado

Moola posted:

im glad malcolm cant read this because it would make him very upset

why just because he is 10 you think he can't read?

Piso Mojado

hello game thread. :wave: I don't have windows or a vita, but want to play I Am Setsuna. Figure it will take about 3 hours work getting a windows computer running, is it worth the effort for that game?

Piso Mojado

Shakill OReal posted:

A BYOB Civ 5 game would be fun but 4X multiplayer with several players is so hard to organize

I'm in. civ5 multi is sooo buggy and slow, but it's still fun.

Piso Mojado

default is really good. you should play it for sure. I haven't played second yet bit I imagine it being just as good.

Piso Mojado

joke_explainer posted:

I had a load of fun with Brink.

same

Piso Mojado

Shakill OReal posted:

Play a turn based strategy game it's the genre for sexy people

you find anyone else for a civ5 game?

Piso Mojado

sounds like a fun game

Piso Mojado

Lizard Wizard posted:

is civ 6 good?

of course it is

Piso Mojado

I've been playing civ all weekend and really like it. They really botched the voice acting and cut scene cartoon animation but the game play is really awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Lizard Wizard posted:

Y'know what, fine, I'll try to get over my Sid Meier's Anxiety

Lay some more civ6 tips on me though

Tip:. Dressing up as the character you play as can really enhance the whole experience.