Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miss Psychosis

I have a copy of call of duty 3 and I'll give it to the first yobber who can prove they have a soul and xpost the proof to the philosophy thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

Al Borland posted:

Give em a copy of Bad Rats too while they're at it.

....LMAO

Miss Psychosis

Anyone else have sick power fantasies where you add your enemies on steam then send them a bad video game owning them in a way they can never recover from?

Miss Psychosis

Chaz: Yeah... I knew her before the trial. I hear she sent Bad Rats to four different people before they found her. I never knew she was evil.

Miss Psychosis

Jerry Cotton posted:

i keep typing morrowing and i have no idea why. am i having a stroke?

God I hope so.

Miss Psychosis

Celluloid Sam posted:

i can turn off lights? in like old yarnham you mean or where? his giant snake attack when he's really close to dead, I think he does it only when there's only one left, keeps loving me up hardcore

Leave.

Miss Psychosis

[Savagely games]

Miss Psychosis

[Speaking aloud, to another live human] Jee Jee Pee Ohh

Miss Psychosis

Celluloid Sam posted:

would anybody like a copy of Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition for Wii U i got a copy from the nindie bundle and dont have a wii u

Nope. No one wants that.

Miss Psychosis

i am he posted:

what games did you get

He probably bought the best ones.

Miss Psychosis

Jedi Knight.

Miss Psychosis

Lizard Wizard posted:

whoa humor police

[Grabs your shoulder reassuringly] Don't worry. We all know you don't understand humor. They can never try you as an intelligent specie.

Miss Psychosis

i am he posted:

yo shi looks good new paper Mario looks like more trash ruining the legacy of the two best Mario games ever

Yup.

Miss Psychosis

Pro Target posted:

sticker star was also bad

Sticker Star [to Hitler] I have some new ideas for causing pain and suffering.

Miss Psychosis

Done. Next up: Burn down BYOB once and for all.

Miss Psychosis

GEExCEE posted:

I want it on record that my phone corrected "jiggling boobs" to "joggling noobs"and that I deleted it and then typed it back in

Miss Psychosis

bog pixie posted:

does anyone want to play card hunter with me? its on steam now and its free

No but [blushes] we can play doctor maybe... [Suddenly I go very serious and whip out a small notebook covered in jotted notes] How did it make you feel when I asked you that?

Miss Psychosis

vice.com op-ed posted:

i am he, gee cee, ectral, etc. you might think they were all being harmless and making jokes but they're all sex predators. im probably going to be one soon, but first i have to be the good guy. its like when vampires are turning into vampires and theyre like you have to kill me its the only way and the protagonist is like nooooooo

This isn't true.

Miss Psychosis

However, if I Am He, GEExCEE, Ectral, or Etc, are ever in the Washington DC area, send me a PM. Let's hang out.

Miss Psychosis

Are we going to shoot and eat the birds?

Miss Psychosis

Last question: Will we be experiencing ennui?

Miss Psychosis

Salmiakki posted:

*lizard wizard pushing his glasses up* i have a millio ngames... i know the Terms

Miss Psychosis

[To all my best friends] I finally found a guy who knows the Terms.

Miss Psychosis

Imagine knowing the Terms and having some idiot be like "Oh? I'm related to the Terms. Maybe it's Harry Terms sons family."

Miss Psychosis

Nope. GHOSTS and Shivadas both died of lung cancer, actually.

Miss Psychosis

bog pixie posted:

in video games you can kill yourself as many times as you want

Which game is best for this?

Miss Psychosis

saboten posted:

abes oddysee

Thank you so much.

Miss Psychosis

GAMES

Miss Psychosis

gAMES

Miss Psychosis

Sordas Volantyr posted:

Ĝ̨̩̣̪͖̬̦͔̳͈̱̦͉͑͛ͨ̅́ͭ͒̋̂͐͛͂̎͗̆ͩ̇͘͟A̧̔̌̄̈́͛ͥͥ̂͂̅̋̍͏̢̻͙͎̺̙̪̦̱̟̰̦͇̺̲M̫̻̟͓̳̤̫͚̱̹͈͉̲̳͔̞͛̿͆͆͌̂ͪ͋͊ͦͧͨͨ͊̔̋̀E̶̛̬̩̭̼͗̒͐̐͒ͮ̌͆̍ͬͬͩ͒̕S̡͓̘͍̝͈͗͑͋ͦ͂ͬ̃̉̆̓̀͛̏ͩ͂̀̃͌ͫǴ̈̃͜҉̩̮͍̣͔̗A̸͍̰̭͉͓͊͆̎́ͭ̊ͩͫ́͝M̢̢̼̲͇͚̯͇ͨ̍̐ͫͣ̒ͮ͗͂̇E̡͔͙͔͔̥̻̖͚̯̙̮̭̯͈͊͛̍ͧͤ͒̀̔̎ͣ̏̀̚̚͢͜S̴̴͚̩̗̭̝ͧ͊͑͌̓ͯͪ͑̒ͤ̌͒̽̓̎̌̃͜͜G̼̻̗̺̖̖̤͔͎͛͋̎̌̕͝A̸͋̿͒ͯͭ̅͌͛̚҉͈͚̝̻̻̹̦̯͖̺͔̺̪͙͡M̶̨̡̮̺̘̮̤̂ͨ́ͦ̿̂͂͂͛͛ͯ̈́̄͛͡Eͨ̃̃̒ͮ̽ͪ̆̏ͣ̋͏̭̮̦͙̣̩̫͎̗͉̟̟͈̱̹͢͟Š̶̴͚͍̫̲̐̎̂͋̍͒̽͒̒́G̴̸̛͕̺͖̗̼̖͚̖̠̼͈ͥ̋̐̊͊̈ͦ̂ͤ̄͌ͦ͆ͣ̓̈̀̚̕ͅA̧̨̧͙̩͙̹͎̘̣̗̳͕̝͚̙̟̰̦̜̥͕̎̀̿̊ͥ̑͛̍ͦ̿̈́̊̑̈́ͮ͛̇̆̚͜M̛̠̪̫̻̪͉̊ͬ͋ͧ̓̌̒ͧ͘͢͟͝E̡͓̟͍̳͎͓͚̦̫̮̲̣̝̯̥̐̓ͫͯͨ̀͘͡͝S̸̡̢ͩͪͯͤ̐̈́͒̂ͬ͒̑̌ͯ͛ͪ̊̽̈ͬ͏̳͍̻̲͙͔͖͉̖̖̠̰̭̠̠̀G̸̢͇̹̳͖͓̙̮̤̦̮̞ͯ̾̎̎̇͛ͦ̽͋́ͯ̂́͜Ȃ͖̗̺̗̪̭͗͌͊̈́̆̌̇͋̿͒ͧͩ͝M̸͎̞͓̦̭̖̗̬̱͙̲͙̩̲̺̹̅̽̀̇̔̒͌̓̑ͭ͒̀̋̽̒͒̿͂͝͠Ȇ̴̵͒̆̑͊͂̃ͧ̉͊̃́͠҉̞̦̱̖̠Ş̷̛̭̩̜̻̺̞̫̜͕̗̼ͭ̊̿̈́ͧ̊ͪ͐͛̾ͬͬ̀̚̚͠

Lame.

Miss Psychosis

Post about games in this thread.

Miss Psychosis

Nah.

Miss Psychosis

bacalou posted:

drew a boo

Someone make this my new avatar. Thank you.

Miss Psychosis

Thank you alfred... I love it.

Miss Psychosis

Sorry for stealing your art without asking bacalou.

Miss Psychosis

Adam Jensen's erotic adventure available for 4.99 if you pre order now.

Miss Psychosis

joke_explainer posted:

It's actually not a Bethesda game... you can tell because the storyline is interesting and the world building is good. Obsidian made it, which was a studio largely made up of a lot of the folks behind the original Fallout (black isle studios). They also did KOTOR II, Neverwinter Nights 2, and Pillars of Eternity.

Ha ha!

Miss Psychosis

Pizzatime posted:

still talking about video games? drat

This post but it's a song from Midnight Marauders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

Gamer gamer, sucka gamer... drat.