Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
my favourite game is chess what about you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

guys i want to play more video games but i don't understand how to see if a game is a good one or isn't that much of a good one

can i please get help on good games choices i can play??

9hotonic

Lizard Wizard posted:

what are some games you like? we can't help you without having some idea of your tastes.

that's true i should have said some sorry

i really enjoy roguelikes like binding of isaac and also any game similar to earthbound (i've played undertale already) does anyone know games like those?

9hotonic

bacalou posted:

both pc and android have a ton of roguelikes but uh

pixel dungeon, out there omega edit, nuclear throne, legend of dungeon, risk of rain, and spelunky just to name a few off the top of my head. if you haven't played mother 3, i'd recommend that as well

i feel bad because i forgot to reply to this
thank you! i already have most of these but ive been hovering around nuclear throne for a while now
also yes dont worry ive played mother 3 i love it so much

9hotonic

something that feels really nice is playing dota on all random and getting the one hero you're great with
i got bounty hunter and it was like the best 40 minutes of my week

9hotonic

ScrubLeague posted:

How often can you get in an all random game? Every time I look there's like one server up in Uzbekistan or something with one guy waiting.

i usually get ones in about 2 or 3 minutes in eu west, if you don't mind playing with people who can't speak a lot of english (generally they can say certain things for dota but not a lot outside that) then you should find a game quickly

on a side note i had a weird streak where every all random game i played i would get ember spirit and it happened like 5 times in a row

9hotonic

i was playing dota and i saw in the london uk channel someone wrote: "hahaha i just bought blink dagger as anti mage im so loving high right now lol"

which one of you did this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

9hotonic

Awesome! posted:

many games of dota are won and lost during the opening stare down phase

you think this is all fun and games but dota staring is serious business. if you get stunned and have to blink, boom, your lane just got dominated. don't underestimate stairs.