Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Deluxe

Historical Wizards posted:

So how many games does everyone have in their backlog?
I'm sitting at a solid 41 including some that I am currently playing through.
i think i have 20 on ps4 not including cheap indies and i dont even want to think about how many i have on 360

also civ 4 on my laptop but the load time is agonising

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe

i personally love when the lighting in the character creator is completely different to anything you ever encounter in game and then at the point in the intro where your character appears you barely recognise the monster you have apparently created

Bobby Deluxe

whiteyfats posted:

No Mercy was the best wrestling game. One of the less than ten good games the N64 had
i got that when it first came out and remember having to post the cart back because it kept forgetting my goddamn saves

Bobby Deluxe

come to think of it i dont think ive enjoyed a wrestling game as much since no mercy

maybe though this is a reflection of the joylessness of the ageing process whereby we can only look back wisfully of former joys, the ability to fully enjoy them lost like animes in a house fire...

Bobby Deluxe

i think we can all agree that chuck rock has the biggest d of any video game character outside of... um... have any of you guys heard of hentai games??

Bobby Deluxe

this is the 6th time ive restarted mass effect andromeda why is it so hard to make a character who doesnt look retarded or buck toothed the second they animate

Bobby Deluxe

Lizard Wizard posted:

why don't you just embrace it

i would but even when multiplayer isn't crashing the 'rebalance' of difficulty has added instakilling enemies to the lowest difficulty level

Bobby Deluxe

my wife has a wonderful habit of starting big games like the witcher 3 and then not playing them in months, only to get upset when she finds out i got further than she did

this is the price of gamergates failure

Bobby Deluxe

mysterious frankie posted:

I like the new Mass Effect a lot more now.

it gets a lot better but boy do you have to wade through a lot of lovely intro to get there

Bobby Deluxe

my friend backed the oculus on kickstarter and got the dev kit and touch controllers, last time we went round to his we played keep talking and nobody explodes, superhot and this game where you teleport around a subway station and you can throw bullets at people

i accidentally punched his monitor though so not all good

Bobby Deluxe

i have no idea, the last pc i built was around when pci-e cards were coming in and i think 2gb was good ram

in other news i cant play the mass effect story because my wife is awake and doesnt want spoilers, and cant play multiplayer because the lag is horrendous and it crashes like a bastard

Bobby Deluxe

i have a lesbian biker on gta online but every time i log in i have no idea what to do re the new stuff so i kind of drive round then log out after maybe selling a car

i still have about 30 million dead hooker money

Bobby Deluxe

Historical Wizards posted:

Much worse than fallout 3
Imagine if in fallout 3, instead of having your relationship with your Dad being built up over the first hour or so, it just said "This is your Dad. You care about your Dad. Your Dad is gone now." And within two minutes your Dad is out of the game, and from then on half of your dialogue choices are about your dad.
That is only one example of the many problems with that game

and yeah, New Vegas is great
ignore the main quest, like progress it far enough with each faction that you can't do any more quests without pissing off another faction and get the ballistic underweave, and leave it there. wander the wasteland loving about building interesting concept settlements and trying out different mods and its a fun game to go back to occasionally

Bobby Deluxe

i cleared the first planet to 100% and i think it was a mistake because now i cant be arsed to do the second one

Bobby Deluxe

Meridian posted:

Mario Kart in 10 days.
or now given that its the same game every time

Bobby Deluxe

golf is the pursuit of the bourgeoise, it shouldnt be for 'everybody' :colbert:

Bobby Deluxe

mass effect is starting to feel like a chore and i still havent boned peebee

Bobby Deluxe

yeah i sort of only want to do the main quest now

the one thing thats good is that all the side quests can be done when you finish the main quest and i think there are only a few quests that are time critical or have to be done in a certain order so you can do them after the main quest

although i am so done with loving remnant vaults after 3 planets

Bobby Deluxe

with mass effect it feels like all the sidequests are so formulaic - get to a new massive planet that you cant explore until you do the vault. then when you do unlock the rest of the planet its just scan for elements, take out the kett base, scan poo poo and then eventually theres nothing more to do so you're driving round these massive but empty spaces.

i think i was just spoiled by the witcher 3

Bobby Deluxe

are any of them on android

also im pretty sure by the time i get to the end of mass effect the destiny 2 beta will be up

Bobby Deluxe

finished mass effect

hmm

Bobby Deluxe

i should probably not have stayed up til 4 playing the division

counter argument: i now know that all looters are called alex

Bobby Deluxe

pro target is og byob

Bobby Deluxe

is that the big tree

Bobby Deluxe

Plebian Parasite posted:

prey is good and is making me eye every coffee mug with extreme paranoia and fright
is the music in the full game better than the demo because in the demo it just kind of cuts out after a while

Bobby Deluxe

the older i get the more i feel like my physical form's controls were lifted from an n64 era shovelware game

Bobby Deluxe

oh cool they patched mass effect so its balance is slightly less awful

Bobby Deluxe

im still playing the division

Bobby Deluxe

the destiny 2 launch thing looked like they took the structure of the division and applied it to destinys universe

i am looking forward to the guided games thing because i kind of wanted to raid but hate playing with other people

all in all 8/10 noice presentation

Bobby Deluxe

4v4 which is even worse

Bobby Deluxe

funny Star Wars parody posted:

jesus christ

the best kind of PvP is the kind where you make someone super mad when u kill them
idk there is pretty good scope to make people mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHDGja_Bev0

i generally hate pvp so im looking forward to more weird impenetrable lore (which thinking about it i could just read on reddit rather than spending 70 quid)

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 07:17 on May 20, 2017

Bobby Deluxe

i just got called trash on psn and i havent even been online all day

Bobby Deluxe

i would love to stream but honestly it would just be an hour of me messing about in my inventory and then restarting because i decided i dont like my characters face

Bobby Deluxe

fridge corn posted:

that's okay cuz nobody wilting be watching you cuz you won't tell anybody your psn!!!!!!!!
you will never take my multiplayer virginity corn give it up

Bobby Deluxe

anyone having trouble deciding what to play should post their backlog so we can decide for them

Bobby Deluxe

DirtyBear posted:

I hope this offer has not expired

civ 6 or f4 if you want long, ongoing game experiences, otherwise megaman

Bobby Deluxe

free payday 2:

http://store.steampowered.com/news/29973/

Bobby Deluxe

i like dawn of war 2 which i got for cheap a few weeks ago

its cool

Bobby Deluxe

i like games that have either a skirmish or content generating mode for replayability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe

there again i also played destiny for the best part of 2 years so i am literally the worst