Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with
e

I Am Not Spor has a new favorite as of 20:12 on Mar 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006

Phineus posted:

As a recent college graduate looking for jobs I find it annoying that pretty much every company has a unique process for processing applicants that involves filling out information that is already on your resume/cover letter. I'd like to apply for 'all the jobs' but it just takes so much friggen time.

TLDR: Boo hoo nobody is rushing to hand me a career

Put "See Attached Resume" in the first field that allows it, leave everything else blank, and attach your resume.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
My Progressive bill hits on the 6th of every month. Every other bill hits on the 15th or last day of the month. gently caress you Flo; get with the game.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
My Nexus 7 updated to Android 5.0, which has an insane amount of bugs, and I'm having trouble figuring out ADB Universal Driver to downgrade back to 4.4.4, so now I have a $150 paperweight.

:negative:

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
I took a picture of my bike in front of the entire San Francisco dawn skyline (all the lights were still on!), but my hands shake, so the picture came out blurry.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006

Mu Zeta posted:

I'm in San Francisco and ordered a bag from a local company. Why did USPS ship my package to Burlingame? Now I have to wait until tomorrow where they'll just bring it back here.

And I'm located 20 minutes from my package (and have been all god dammed day) but it won't get here until tomorrow.

I Am Not Spor has a new favorite as of 00:59 on Mar 22, 2016

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
e

I Am Not Spor has a new favorite as of 20:13 on Mar 29, 2019

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
I won't be able to deposit my next paycheck with the Wells Fargo app because I just reached my 30 day limit.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006

Thin Privilege posted:

There's a limit to deposit checks?? I thought banks wanted your money.

With the app there is. I'll have to deposit it at an ATM next time. And obviously I have so much to do in my life that going to an ATM is a waste of my time.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
e

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
e

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006

Mu Zeta posted:

I watched Stranger Things.

Meh. Good performance by Winona Ryder.

I hadn't seen any of the show, until earlier this week when I got home from work right as my roommate put on the last episode, so the entire show is ruined for me. Which I guess is a first world problem.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
I just bought a new car, but it doesn't have blind spot monitoring, assisted braking, or adaptive cruise control. I also want to tune the ECU, but that'll void parts of the warranty.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
My Nexus 5X doesn't pair perfectly with my brand new car so now I don't get to know the exact song playing or the cover art.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
Spotify's throwback Thursday playlist is really bad today; the songs are like 10 years old.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006

Work internet

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
12 of us are going skiing over the weekend, so naturally, the person who planned it got a cabin with four loving beds.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
Because of a series of events I created, set-up, and fostered, my boss just pocketed $6,000. And out of that $6,000 he's mulling over giving me $250.

:negative:

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
I thought about it. I told him he can expect me to do exactly $0 of that type of business ever again if he chooses that level of compensation, so he's going to "figure it out" now.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006

queserasera posted:

My Friday breakfast french toast came with too much sugar and whipped cream and not enough blueberries.

Who has time for that type of breakfast ever on a weekday? I had an apple on my drive into work.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
My commute, because of construction, is anywhere from 35 minutes to 2 hours, and my boss is now upset I'm not always showing up on time.

I'm also using a lot of data listening to music sitting in traffic :(

I Am Not Spor has a new favorite as of 18:10 on Mar 29, 2019

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006

Inzombiac posted:

Are you using Spotify?
You can just download them via WiFi and listen at any time.

I suggest the list, "Unpunchable Jams".

Yeah, Spotify. I have some stuff downloaded, but after 60 straight minutes of stop-and-go traffic I'm not sure what music or podcast is going to stop me from killing myself/everyone else.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
e: nvm

I Am Not Spor has a new favorite as of 14:10 on Oct 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
My city just set up their vaccination registration website, so I signed up. But I'm 33, don't work in a healthcare setting, don't have any medical issues, and quit smoking a few years ago, so I'm basically last in line.