Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My local energy company offers automatic bill payments but the system is not well integrated. I have to call in and authorize it each month.

I'm starting a new nerd tabletop game on Saturday but one of my players may not show up due to being very busy as his lucrative and legal Marijuana growing business.

A job that I really wanted said I was qualified but needed another 50 days of time-in-grade to accept me as a government transfer. They only open once every three years :negative:

Inzombiac has a new favorite as of 20:38 on Feb 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Mouse Dresser posted:

The third season of House of Cards is finally released on Netflix, but I have to do my extremely easy and cushy side job of test-watching and reporting on issues for a DVD boxed set of a pretty cool Roger Moore show first. :smith:

Tell me how to get this job, please and thank you.

My boss wants me to clean up and make pretty our iShare page but he keeps forgetting to give me the proper permissions.
I get paid the same for doing less work but I'd rather make things organized and beautiful.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Gosh,
I've just eaten too much food today.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Now I'm hungry again.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I had too many dried apricots so now I have to fart a lot but farting is fun.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A close friend wants to buy me a beer after work but I work late and my bed is warm.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My girlfriends birthday is coming up soon. We will have a long weekend just eating, drinking and playing video games with maybe a light hike.

But Poopville in Cities: Skylines needs my full attention.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Gta5 is out but I'm at work.
This is just the worst day.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I got more money back from taxes than I had expected but I turned around and bought new computer hardware.

My bank account is flush with cash but I should be saving for... something, probably.

The pho I'm eating is just a hair too salty but it's my fault for adding soy sauce.

I've been marathoning Harmontown but now I'm caught up and have to wait until next Tuesday for more Fat Drunk Baby antics.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My house is so big and I only have so many framed pieces of art.
(So many...)

Guild Wars is getting an expansion soon that brings a new class. I can't be motivated to play my current characters as they are all max level and decked out with great gear. My guild is really fun and nice but... GTA...

My pizza for lunch was cheap and delicious but I may have to throw out 1/4 of it.

The boss is out of the office and, even though we are busy, I wish he was here so we could talk about a project that has no deadline.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I got two adorable guinea pigs and they don't absolutely love me right away.

The older one needs medicated drops in his ears twice a day but LOATHES being picked up.
Listen here, you fucker, I paid a lot of money for this so you're going to love it!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

This train is full and I need to fart.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm very hungry but I have to stay in the office to babysit a coworker that is 7 years my senior here and 30 years my senior in age.

"There is a big difference between ten years of experience and repeating the same year ten times."

How some people never want to grow or learn eludes me.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Mad Max was so good.

I'm gonna see it again in theaters and I should use that time for something else.
"WITNESS"

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My accountant just called and complained that I have too much money for him to manage. He suggested I give my house staff a decent raise to offset my unusual capital growth.

He's so smart. What would even do with even more money?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I can't go out to eat anymore because I'm always being harassed by beautiful women looking to get my attention.

If I wanted to share my chocolate soufflé with gold shaving and Dom Perignon glaze, I would have my attendant write you a gilded note. Until that happens, stay behind the goddamn rope!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

If had a gram of silver for every ounce of gold in my vault, I could adorn my soldiers armor to accurately portray the majesty of my sovereign nation.

Until then, their diamond swords will suffice.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I only have a one AC unit in my house and it's powerful enough to chill a large room but at the end if the night I have to move it from the living room to the bedroom 20 feet away.
I mean, it's on wheels but I just wanna floop down in my antique bed and watch Netflix.

My boss, whom I get along with really well, is leaving soon. I'm happy for him but we have no idea who will replace him. There's a good chance I will be promoted but I'd like to leave soon as well.

The AC in my office yesterday was a little too cold and I didn't bring a sweater. Today is even colder but I like it now.

My household income is significantly higher than it has ever been but we still fret over $200 due to conditioning.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Mr E posted:

I have to go get fillings next week that may have to be a root canal. The stupid part is it's mostly due to genetic issues with teeth more than diet so I can't do much about it :(.

:( right there with you, buddy.
Almost no sugar in my diet, standard to low amount of coffee, flossing, xylitol products and I still have issues.

The bento I got for lunch is so spicy I have to eat it slowly. Better for digestion but I wanna put all that brown rice and avacado in my food hole!

I have the next two days off but forgot to order the books I wanted so I have to read some other pile of books.

Killing Floor 2 is a neat and cool game but they will wipe progress before release. "Cheating" my beta character to max level is the only way I can play before the wipe.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I bought a memory foam mattress and dang yo that poo poo is dooooooooooooooooooooooooope.
I overslept a little bit this morning and my guinea pigs had to wait for their salad for, like, 45 minutes.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I wasted so much food down the garbage disposal that the pipe in the basement clogged.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

There was a chocolate-covored strawberry in my froyo but it didn't taste very good.

I beat my girlfriend in glow-in-dark mini golf and I almost feel bad.

Last night was our anniversary and the clams in my pasta were delicious but one of them was weirdly salty.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My shoes are too comfortable.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

MisterBibs posted:

You know how when you're semi-strenuously hiking/exerting yourself to the point where you drink a lot of water but you don't have to pee, simply because your body needs the water?

I wish I had that 24/7. I like drinking a lot of water (zero cal, reduces hunger pangs, is refreshing), but hate how I have to pee so much. :(

Get a job as a forest ranger.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm rapidly running out of comics to read even though I have an enormous access to new books.

I've a cushy but mind-numbing job that I want to leave but there is not much available unless I learn a new programming language. I can do it but my Internet access at my current job is restricted heavily, so getting in lessons and practice is hard.

Witcher 3 is loving fun but my office is on the top floor and it's boiling up this summer.

My landlord raised our rent. It's still below market but it makes me angry.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

We had a potluck at work but it was mostly vegan Mexican food.
Like, why even bother?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I ate too much pie.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I spent three days lazy camping and hiking. We spent the day at a secluded waterfall and swimming area. Only a couple hours later and the place was flooded with bros screaming and throwing their girlfriends into the frigid water.

It's 100F again and I want to die.

My guinea pig is getting comfortable in my lap enough to pee (this is a good sign) but then I have a smelly wet towel in my lap.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A group of my friends and I planned a camping trip six weeks ago. We shard a Google Doc of supplies and responsibilities. My GF and I signed off for more than half but the other people's contributions amounted to instant coffee and hot sauce, even thought they said they were bringing much more.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I just applied for a job I'm qualified for and would really enjoy doing.
The problem is that I would have to go to the east coast for two months for training.
Buuuuuut, my room and board would be paid for and I'd get $100 a day for extras on top of my new, increased, salary.

But eight weeks away! Ughhhhhh

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

drgnwr1 posted:

Where on the east coast?

Langley, Virginia or Boston, MA

FWP: The coffee I bought isn't very good but it was cheap.

My boring and cushy job requires that I have a Twitter account but blocked it on our network. I made an account on my phone but I have no clue how to work this poo poo.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A woman crashed her car into my Lamborghini because she was distracted by my beauty.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I was signing the backs of yet another stack of checks and my $2,000 pen ran out of ink. I was so mad that I made my whole house staff scrub the floors with their own clothes until one finally confessed to not refilling my "money scepter".

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

kannonfodder posted:

I like to imagine you're actually poor, but have these wild fantasies of what you think rich people do.

I don't know if you're paid to be one of my friends or you're a disgusting peasant with delusions of grandeur but either way, no eye contact.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I got all worked up to go to Popeye's and get chicken and red beans and rice but they closed already and now I gotta wait till tomorrow and see if I'm in the mood for it.

Send your driver to another time zone or fly in your chef to make it for you. That should give you enough time for an espresso enema and an apple juice bath.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

There are too many movies I want to see.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

It's going to be cloudy and in the 70s all weekend and the immediately back to 100.
I'm afraid my house boys will collapse from all the frond fanning they will do to keep my wine orgies comfortable.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My manly, manly musk is obliterating my deodorant and it's making beautiful people follow me around this yacht showcase.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

They installed fibre in my neighborhood but I'm too lazy to switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The mediocre middle-eastern restaurant by my house was replaced with a sandwich shop.
Overall the food is better but the specialize in huge gut bombs so most of the customers are gross fatties and their gross fat children.