Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

I'm on my way to go quit my gym membership and I'm not looking forward to all the crap I know they're going to put me through :(

Edit: what the gently caress, that took less than 5 minutes. THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY :stare:

HOLY FUCK has a new favorite as of 20:16 on Mar 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

I got to my dentist appointment way earlier than I was expecting but they're out to lunch so I'm just sitting here alone in the waiting room listening to the weird classical music they're playing and staring at the strangely depressing paintings of lighthouses ugh I just want to get this over with :(

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I am so sad, I don't know why :(

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I can't seem to find sunglasses (or regular glasses, for that matter) that don't make me look like a tool but it's too goddamned sunny to just not wear them and sometimes I don't feel like wearing my contacts, ugh :(

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

There are several fantastic farmer's markets in walking distance of where I live but I keep forgetting to go to them :saddowns:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I love video games but I'm really bad at them.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I know how to play the games I play, I'm just not very good at them and my aim is loving terrible.

My latest first world problem: my boyfriend and I broke up recently and he took his 55" tv with him when he moved out and my little 32" is way too loving small now :saddowns:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

It's my day off and I wanted to play games but my boyfriend switched out the hard drive on my xbox with his and forgot to switch it back. I'd do it myself but I don't know where it is and he's at work so I'll just have to wait :argh:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I hosed up somehow when making coffee this morning and it wasn't very good. Now I have to wait another 10 minutes before I'll be at school and I can get some more.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I'm about to go to the cheese bar to eat a cheese plate for lunch for the third time this week but I think I've tried all the cheeses they have in right now so I won't get to eat anything new today :(

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

All of the cashback rewards for my card are for places I never go to and things I never buy. Never once have I earned cashback

:negative:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I dyed my hair with a semi permanent dye and while my hair looks fine it absolutely stained the gently caress out of my scalp so my part is all red. I've decided that I don't care and went out drinking anyway but I'm still feeling a little self conscious right now :saddowns:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I always seem to get the loudest, chattiest Uber drivers when I'm hungover.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

The lighting in my bathroom is too flattering, tricking me into thinking I look good until I look in another mirror later and find out I totally don't :saddowns:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

My wallet won't shut because there's too much money in it.

Also because it's kind of a lovely wallet that I really need to replace soon, but the cash doesn't help.

Also I can't seem to find a wallet I like enough to replace it with :argh:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

My gift wrapping skills seem to get worse every year. Everything that isn't a perfect rectangle is kind of wonky-looking :smith:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I should probably get a new bra because my one good one has started to stab me in the boob a bit but it's not quite bad enough yet to stop spending my money on beer instead :saddowns:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Yeah it rained so hard here last night it actually woke me up. Way to be calming, rain :argh:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

The air conditioning where I work has been way too high for years. No matter how many people come to make temp readings we still have to dress like it's winter when it's 85 out and then when I leave after my shift I feel dumb because everyone else is wearing shorts and I'm all bundled up :saddowns:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I finally remembered to install a browser extension that blocks YouTube comments, but not before getting into a stupid argument with a random racist on a song that neither of us even liked. :saddowns:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Ew, you touched the poop.

Never touch the poop.

I know, I know! I never learn :(

Also I bought way too much epoisses cheese at my local cheese place and now I'm worried about finishing it before it goes off.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I can't get a growler of the port of my choice within walking distance any more because the local port shop closed. :(

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I want to go to the coffee shop near me that has amazing bagels but I have at least two packages coming today and I know as soon as I get around the corner the most important one will come and I'll miss it. Guess I'll just have to stay in and eat the unappetizing food I have at home :cry:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I decided to try setting the auto brew timer on my coffee machine for the first time last night so I'd have coffee all ready to go when I woke up. I guess I didn't do it right somehow because there was no coffee so I had to do it manually and wait like an extra 10 minutes UGH :negative:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Funny enough, I bought a Mr. Coffee machine after using a French press for years. I used to be in it for the flavor but now I work weird hours and need a whole lot to get me through.

I'll still buy nice beans and grind them myself but I just want it to be ready the moment I wake up.

This is the same for me, I think good coffee would be lost on me when I'm trying to chug down as much of it as possible at 4:30 am. I do still have a French press for good coffee but it doesn't get used as much.

The screen protector on my phone is very slightly off center so there's a tiny bubble on the lower left hand side where it barely touches my case. It's just enough to annoy me, but not quite enough for me to take the drat thing off and try again. Also, it's a new phone so I have to re-teach it all the swear words :argh:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

:negative: I'M GOING TO BE THIRTY THIS YEAR :negative:

Me too :( :hf: :(

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I was a little stressed out this morning because my stupid multifunction printer kept trying to fax poo poo instead of print it. The first solution I found (remove printer in the settings then re add it) worked fine although I could've done without that 5 or so minutes of worrying.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I wasn't paying attention at the supermarket and accidentally bought cinnamon raisin bagels that had been put back in the wrong place. I don't dislike cinnamon raisin bagels, but I wanted everything bagels :(

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

My boyfriend and I broke up and even though most of the furniture and appliances were mine there are still some things I need to buy including a new tv and ugh

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Never date anyone. Just break into a cute boys apartment and refuse to leave.

That probably would've been easier than going to Ikea on a Saturday, which is what I ended up doing :shepspends:

My friend has recently become a beauty blogger and her eyebrows are getting more and more terrible. Like straight up thick, square Instagram brows that don't suit her at all but i don't know how to tell her. Also maybe they do look good and I'm just bad at things like this? Oh god :negative:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

My body decided to help me celebrate my 30th birthday by giving me eczema for the first time :smith:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Mikl posted:

It's been unseasonably cold until two days ago. Now it's gotten warm.

Every flowering plant is now blooming, all at the same time.

I have allergies.

I welcome the sweet embrace of death to liberate me from this agony.

Same :( it was so bad last night that I had to attempt sleep propped up because I couldn't loving breathe and had to come in to work a little late because I got no sleep at all. Yay! Also, I think my allergy meds stopped working because I feel like I haven't taken anything at all! :negative:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I got a book I needed for one of my classes in Kindle format but it’s in an extremely specific format that can only be read on the Kindle app on my tablet or phone and not on the cloud reader or my actual Kindle itself :saddowns: It’s not that big a deal, but just irritating enough since it’s easier to do work on my laptop with the book open in another browser tab.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I never seem to have a mixing bowl that’s big enough.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

There are two bathrooms in my apartment and the toilets are different heights so sometimes I’m startled by the unexpected height and sit down all wrong if I’m not awake enough yet.

I told my husband this and he made fun of me :saddowns:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

The worst is "[thing] but they're all in high school!!" Wow holy poo poo no thanks

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

Another huge loving fire in California so my house smells like burning ash now despite being over 150 miles away and closing all the windows. I'm going to buy one of those breathing masks because this poo poo happens every couple months now.

Same. :smith: I’m hoping it won’t be as bad as last time when there was ash floating around in the air but it doesn’t look promising.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

cinni posted:

Mental health services... need there be more said? I just got a new psychiatrist, young guy, and its difficult to get him to realize how severe and fluctuating my moods are, because with over a month between appts, my truly bad times he doesn't see. By the time I do see him, I am usually in another phase of the moods and the point isn't getting across. I've been diagnosed with Borderline by at least 2 different psychs and after seeing me briefly only three times, he thinks nah, its gotta be some kind of bipolar, but nooo I feel pretty confident that I have the correct diagnosis. But this power dynamic of patient and doctor leaves me with little room to disagree. This is a new guy after firing my last psych a few months ago for seemingly not to take me seriously, and if I fire this chud too, its gonna be even longer until I could get the proper medication. So do I hold out and see how badly he wants to gently caress me up or ditch him and find some other doctor with a better bedside manner than visibly bristling when I try to steer him in another direction. OR I MIGHT JUST DIE TOMORROW WOULDN'T THAT BE HILARIOUS AND SOLVE EVERYTHING? HA Ha ha.....

I have this problem too, whenever I finally get to talk to someone I’m in a generally chipper mood and it feels like such a loving struggle to get them to take me seriously when I’ve had 14 years of severe enough mental health issues to land me in the hospital nearly every year. I’m thinking I might start keeping a log of the bad times to bring up during appointments but who knows if that will help. I wish this wasn’t such a common experience for people with mental health issues but I guess I just wanted to let you know that someone understands and hopes you are doing okay as you can right now.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

queserasera posted:

I was prescribed a low dose of Ambien and it's not really doing the trick and the next step is to up the dosage to "buy weird poo poo from eBay" levels.

Ha, same here! I was actually scared to take it because of all the stories but it’s just made me sleep slightly better than usual. Which is GREAT.

Anyway my current first world problem is I have until the 2nd off and have done nothing that I meant to do. I have finished only one book of my giant library pile. I have not made any of the weird bread experiments either. I’ve mostly been replaying a game I’ve already played like 5 times and ignoring the new games I got :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Same here, I still feel really guilty spending money sometimes even when I can afford something.