Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Manager Hoyden posted:

I'm trying to sell my old-rear end truck and it's turning out to be impossible.

Everyone says they're interested then tries to low-ball me when they show up. This is a particularly flippable vehicle (in the financial sense) so someone is definitely going to be making a profit off this thing. But geez guys I'm not going to give this thing away for free.

Raise the price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Buying a new Toyota Tacoma. Just got the email that its been "picked up" this time around after :f5:ing my email for the last 3 or 4 weeks.

Now I have to wait until the middle of July to actually get the fuckin thing because of various production delays related to political and plague poo poo.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm going to Reykjavik on vacation on Friday and I booked a hotel specifically because it had a spa in it and I wanted to splurge, only to discover that there's a brewery all the way across Iceland that has hot tubs filled with beer. So much better than a NORMAL hot tub. :smith:

Gives new meaning to getting on the piss eh?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Glad I still have my 50 dollar Walmart microwave that I can set to heat things for 69 seconds.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Getting a new ride. Talked to the dealer on Wednesday and they gave me no indication that it would be showing up at all this week, even though that was the ETA I got months ago from them. Making arrangements for insurance this week and the broker asks when I'll be getting it. I tell him, "I dunno, just talked to the dealer Wednesday and they never told me if/when its getting here", so I never bothered with actually getting insurance yet since I figured it would be next week at the earliest.

Got a phone call today from the dealer and they were all like "yo, come pick this poo poo up, its ready".

Insurance place is closed on saturdays. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK1!!!!!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why would you be ashamed of giant dildos

Because they aren't mega giant dildos. Just regular giant.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I bought a boat recently.
It has a radio. I haven't had tons of time with it yet, but it appears that there is no way to switch between folders when I plug a USB stick in to it, so I have a USB stick with close to 900 songs on it separated by genera like reggae, rock, hip hop etc... But if I want to listen to a specific song instead of switching between folders I have to hit the button like 469 times or whatever the gently caress.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Malachite_Dragon posted:

five times father-hosed cricket bastards

If this isn't the new thread title and soon I'm going to do a mass goatseing of this thread and maybe others.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

You can just request a thread title change, you don't actually have to threaten anyone.

Also, is anyone perturbed by goatse anymore?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Under the fridge or stove.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

wesleywillis posted:

I bought a boat recently.
It has a radio. I haven't had tons of time with it yet, but it appears that there is no way to switch between folders when I plug a USB stick in to it, so I have a USB stick with close to 900 songs on it separated by genera like reggae, rock, hip hop etc... But if I want to listen to a specific song instead of switching between folders I have to hit the button like 469 times or whatever the gently caress.

UPDATE!!!!!!!

So a few weeks ago I deleted the music that was on the usb stick and decided that since the boat radio doesn't seem to recognize folders, I would instead still create folders but only put 100 songs in each one and then I still have to hit the skip button a shitload of times, but I would know that Reggae "folder" starts at track 400, Blues at track 200 and so on.

Except now I'm having trouble getting that many songs in each folder. Only one so far actually has that many. the others have between 60-80.
I really hate the idea of padding them just to add up to 100 in each. I could always pare them down to like 75 in each folder, but then I have to do math in my head without a calculator. I'm also not smart enough to do the phone blue tooth thing and don't want to kill my phone battery out on the water.

But I gotta have TUNES BRO!!

HASHTAG first world problems.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

Do blocks of fifty, it'll make the math easy and you can give a genre two folders or break out into subgenres to fit more.

I've thought of just doing 50 songs, but that would be stretching it for some genres. I'd have to leave out some good poo poo.
But then I have such ADD I'm constantly looking for that total banger.
So gently caress, maybe 50 would work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I managed to get all my folders except 1 down to 75 songs each.
The one has 150 songs. That was difficult because it encompasses stuff from the late 50s up to the late 90s or early 00's.

In other new those five times father hosed plumber bastards seem to have forgotten to turn the fuckin hot water back on after they did some work in my building today.

I just tried to wash my rear end before bed and my fuckin balls are frozen.

My morning shower is going to put me in a really bad mood for work.