Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It depends how you define Atheism. My definition of Atheism is one who is foolish period. But for you it might be different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think children have great insight that we as adults have lost as we grow up. 

I firmly believe that children see angels, that they are more 'intune' with the spirit realm then us. So if I heard a child say that Jesus was coming soon, I would take it as truth.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Furthermore, when humans die, their flesh and bones decay and revert back to dust, not apes, proving that humans were created out of dust, not from the wombs of fictitious beasts.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Volume, I am worried about you. Please calm down!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I don't give a crap about how much u understand science. There were so many things that happened to my family that you wouldn't understand. MY family have seen demons tormenting them. They seen things come then vanish. And so have I .If they saw demons then that is a spirit. My family has seen. All of them. And many miricles has happened because we prayed for god to help us. My dad should be dead right now because his cholesterol is so thick that you can see it when the nurses take his blood.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
As a woman tortured with menopausal symptoms (for ten years), I can say, with confidence, it came because of the fall. 

One day, it will be no more. Come Lord Jesus.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Loads of people say they can't hear God. 

I for one can. Through out my day, He's the only one I talk to. I have no friends. He's the reason why I'm not out of my mind.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
when my son was a baby, he would look at a picture of Jesus and his face would like up like he knew exactly who Jesus was. Honestly, that was one thing that really strengthened my faith knowing that my baby as little as he was knew who God was. 

Yesterday when we were at Walmart Dakota was playing with the nativity figuers on the shelf. So I started to tell him about the birth of Jesus and how God loved us so much He sent Jesus to us as a little baby. And Dakota said he's here now, when can my see Him. I said if mommy is right soon very soon.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
“The teaching of evolution works against the liberties we have in the United States, if a person believe[s] in evolution, he or she “has no rights,”

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Part of Christianity is that God is greater than any scientific crap that man can come up with. Thus, if I were using faith as support, I could instantly invalidate every scientific argument you had. Note how this discussion will NEVER GO ANYWHERE.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I am just stating the facts. The Bible is absolute truth. There is some truth in Science and I beleive we can use the Bible to determine what can be considered reliable and what areas of science should be disregarded. The Bible sets the standard that science can only hope to live up to.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Don’t waste your time with these evo clowns, Tribune. They have lots and lots of religious stuff they want you to read but when all is said and done, their beliefs are no more scientific than the fortune teller at the country fair. They can’t even explain how a device as simple as a mousetrap could “evolve” via darwinism, let alone a complex structure like the eye. 

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Knowledge is a weapon from Satan 

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

Volume posted:

Don’t waste your time with these evo clowns, Tribune. They have lots and lots of religious stuff they want you to read but when all is said and done, their beliefs are no more scientific than the fortune teller at the country fair. They can’t even explain how a device as simple as a mousetrap could “evolve” via darwinism, let alone a complex structure like the eye. 

Behld, the simple mouse trap. Pack it in satanailures :smug:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Everything I say to folks can be backed up with a PLAIN reading of scripture. If its a tougher issue with seemingly contradictory passages I will simply state that all passages are true and I have little or no understanding of the true nature of them, hence anything I say is in line with the bible.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Any teacher that refuses to say the pledge of allegiance,should not be a school teacher.Any one that does not believe in GOD should not be let to teach our children.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Bishops lead a hard life they really ought to be excused for a little child abuse from time to time. Even thou i'm one of the few followers of the leviticus rules I still tend to have sinful thoughts about molesting my adopted daughter from time to time, it's really not my fault it's just our sinful human nature that takes over.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
FIN

Ride The Gravitron fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jun 11, 2016

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
nice work dude :golfclap:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

:perfect:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Wow.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

hail satan

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

some serious gems catching up with this thread.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I don't get it.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

Volume posted:

Furthermore, when humans die, their flesh and bones decay and revert back to dust, not apes, proving that humans were created out of dust, not from the wombs of fictitious beasts.

This is loving sick, great idea for a magical realism novel- a world where when anything dies it reverts back through every past form on its evolutionary path.

Seriously though, America's education system has a LOT to answer for

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Volume posted:

Blacks are never really Christians. They go to churches where they idolatarize their own negritude and wickedness. Their Saviour is Martin Lucifer's Coon. They may run around saying Jeezus and Amen but their church service has more in common with a voodoo dance in Haiti than Christian worship in Europe. I thinks blacks are spirits of the devil in bodily form on Earth to do Satan's will. They can never ever have the Holy Spirit because they are the exact opposite of it, as evidenced by the Hell on Earth they make where ever they are present. 

lol. not racist though right? i mean jesus was black and all...

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Thread over man! Thread over! :cry:

Connor the Conure
Jun 4, 2016

Spoiled to all hell

Volume posted:

The man who built the Titanic 
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter 
asked him how safe the Titanic would be. 
With an ironic tone he said: 'Not even God can 
sink it' 
The result: I think you all know what happened 
to the Titanic 

I assume all those innocent people drowning was worth it to god because he wanted to really drive his point home?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

:five::five::five::five::five:

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006
Hail Satan and his herald, Volume

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

Volume posted:

God could have made the earth as old as he wanted. 

It was believed that the grand canyon took millions of years, but in recent years scientist believe it took place in a matter of minutes or hours. I am not sure which, but a very fast time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txzOIGulUIQ

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/aigkenham/status/743403601985441792

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/745588893228105731

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
that poo poo is actually opening? what's the over/under on number of species represented?

hmm

https://arkencounter.com/animals/how-many/

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

quote:

The Bible states that Noah’s cargo was limited to land-dwelling animals in which was the breath of life (Genesis 7:15). This clearly excludes fish and other sea creatures, and it probably excludes the insects and other invertebrates.

Well I guess that makes sense, since there clearly aren't any insects anymore

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is the Ark

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Christianity is a crown that grew out of Jewish hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!

I'm sad to see it come to an end but I applaud the effort.

Hail Volume (satan)

• Locked thread