Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

We need some new gods IMO.

Yawah is the only god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I haven't posted here in a while. Are Christians still stupid?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TwoFire posted:

i dunno but the VOLUME of shitposting hasn't decreased

He's real mad about something.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
prolly his dad

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Volume is doing the Lord's work in this thread, and I would kindly ask that you refrain from pestering him. This thread is a valuable public service, and you should thank Volume for his tireless efforts in keeping it running.

Hail Satan.

I don't understand

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Are you a Mormon?

are you a retard?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Sorry, didn't mean to strike so close to home. My apologies.

Thanks for the answer.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Volume and CommieNedflanders have a lot to say about jesus

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

During a recent “Receiving A Prophet’s Reward” special, conservative televangelist Rod Parsley shared the story of a woman who was informed by her doctors that her baby would be born with “more tumors in its brain than the doctors could even count.”

However, by “sowing a seed” — giving an envelope of money to Parsley during a church service — Parsley reports that “she gave birth to a baby perfectly normal, not a single tumor anywhere to be found.”

Jesus loves you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jesus loves you too

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i dont deserve it, but yes i know

:)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kanthulhu posted:

Jesus' not real.

he still loves a retard like you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kanthulhu posted:

Santa asked me to tell you you have been a naughty boy. Better watch out.

no worries.
Santana is my friend

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Volume is still pissed at his dad I see

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

they're gonna learn all those things anyway

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

nomadologique posted:

holy gently caress is this thread stil extant and also somehow only 27 poages who necro'd? lol how "appropriate"

volume is real mad about god

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
volumes dad was god.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

I teach both a college logic course and a college philosophy course, my freshmen and I have conversations along these lines quite often. You basically are asking me and everyone reading this to disregard the "rules" of knowledge, and also the basic tenets of philosophy. We start with the idea that there are certain things that can be said to be "known" and go from there. Hence, through gathering evidences and with these basic tenets in mind, I can say I know that Christ is Lord, and that God exists. 

No loving way are you a philosophy professor.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

Well no poo poo, if he wasn't willing to quote liars then we wouldn't have this thread.

Ha ha. Fair enough

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

If there is no God, then any ground for regarding the herd morality evolved by homo sapiens as objectively true seems to have been removed. After all, what is so special about human beings? They are just accidental by-products of nature which have evolved relatively recently on an infinitesimal speck of dust lost somewhere in a hostile and mindless universe and which are doomed to perish individually and collectively in a relatively short time. Some action, say, incest, may not be biologically or socially advantageous and so in the course of human evolution has become taboo; but there is on the atheistic view nothing really wrong about committing incest. If, as Kurtz states, “The moral principles that govern our behavior are rooted in habit and custom, feeling and fashion,” then the non-conformist who chooses to flout the herd morality is doing nothing more serious than acting unfashionably.

there might still be a God. He just doesn't care what we do

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Is Hillary Clinton in prophecy? Are there Bible prophecies that Hillary Clinton may fulfill? What about Hillary Clinton and the predictions of Nostradamus? Are we close to the end of the world? Are there end time prophecies that Hillary Clinton seems to fit? Will Hillary Clinton cause the end of the world? Has Hillary Clinton fulfilled any prophecies or other predictions?

Is Hillary Clinton the Antichrist?

Could Hillary Clinton be apocalyptic? If so how? What does the Bible say?

This article will attempt to address external and biblical prophecies that may apply to Hillary Rodham Clinton (she had been part of the Obama Administration, which have already fulfilled at least a dozen predictions I have had published).

A video of related interest is titled Hillary Clinton and Bible Prophecy.

To learn even more, order Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States This is a 188 page book for people truly interested in prophecies related to Hillary Clinton and the United States, including learning about many that have already been fulfilled and those that will be fulfilled in the future. It also discusses Republicans. The physical book can be purchased at Amazon from the following link: Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States: Is Hillary Clinton Fulfilling Biblical, Islamic Catholic, Hopi, and other America-Related Prophecies? $11.99. Also consider Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States-Amazon Kindle edition. This electronic version of the 188 page print edition is available for only US$3.99. And you do not need an actual Kindle device to read it. Why? Amazon will allow you to download it to almost any device: Please click HERE to download one of Amazon s Free Reader Apps. After you go to for your free Kindle reader and then go to Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States-Amazon Kindle edition.

are you an idiot?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

me too buddy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

If it isn’t bad enough we have to contend with 1) dinosaurs, 2) earth’s actual age at millions of years, 3) carbon dating on archaeological finds, and 4) the Satanist Darwin and his lying “theory”, we will soon have to deal with this “UFO” nonsense. Be careful here because I am not suggesting that people have not seen UFOs. I am positive there are millions of credible people who “think” they were abducted by “aliens”. But what I am TELLING YOU is that they are not “flying saucers” coming from other “planets”. In fact a number of sources indicate they are far more likely “inter-dimensional” in their nature. They are objects that can “move in and out” of dimensions that we, as humans, are not able to perceive.
Boy is this complicated. I’ve known about this subject for more than 2 years but hesitated to attempt tackling it because of its complexity.

The Great Deception of God

Tribulation-Now has taken on a challenge of monumental proportions. As I started this research I mapped out on a white-board, all the major topics associated with this forthcoming “great delusion” to be sent by God. It included the New World Order, the Occult, Ancient Civilizations (Sumerians), Bloodlines of Satanic Cultures (Black Nobility, Templars, etc.), and with GREAT HESITATION even this UFO topic (and ultimately discovered they are all “linked”). Indeed that was my most difficult mental battle. While like everyone else I knew all about the Roswell incident and watched the History Channel specials on UFOs, I just could not accept in my mind that I would have to face up to them as reality. What really blew my mind was Nostradamus. That was when I actually “blew a fuse”. When I realized that the final writings of Nostradamus had vivid prophecies of UFOs and cosmic battles I actually tossed the reading aside and stopped all of my research for several months. While I know that Nostradamus was not a stranger to the occult and practiced alchemy and hallucinogenic drug intoxication, (common amongst oracles and “seers” of the Satanic world), I DID NOT think he was predicting “flying saucers”. For me that was the last straw.

lots of words, didn't read any

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tiny Lowtax posted:

To be fair the pledge of allegiance is creepy as gently caress when you consider its children that are forced to say it.

yeah. I had to stand and hold my hand over my heart until high school.
They just made us stand after that.

hosed up remnants from the cold war that never died

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

Do you question how much all the Founding Fathers loved the Christian God and how our public school system run by godless liberals SUPPRESSES this objective fact?

yes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

yes absolutely, it is undermining our Godly American way of life as the FOUNDING FATHERS intended it, it just boggles my mind how much these amoral atheists hate America?????

there is plenty of writing about how the founding fathers liked the Mohammadists

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

why are you doing this

because the founding father liked the mussleman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

if your not a Christian then you are not human.

the founding fathers did not believe that

• Locked thread