Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence
If you want to see the craziest headshots ever pulled off in Battlefield Hardline Beta, here you go. The uploader claims to be the "Best in the World" and after watching the montage, I agree with him. He pulls off headshots in helicopters, cars and motorcycles. Are you serious?! Figured I'd give credit where credit is due and spread the word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIhG4KBA9Ug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

No I'm not serious, serious is my father

Saintv77
Aug 5, 2008

Misc, I am going to show you my childhood secret. SRS.

I can have insane orgasms. How? By climbing up poles and doors. 100% serious.
Not just normal orgasms - ones that make me want to cry. Earth shattering, mind-blowing orgasms.
Think 3x more intense than normal ones.

I'm not trolling, read the information below. I'm happy to give tips...
http://climbing-orgasm.blogspot.com.au/

The technique is like this:

In middle school I would climb the poles in PE while looking at my hot female PE teacher.

Strongest orgasms ever, srs.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Seriously though no one wants to watch a montage of Battlefield Hardline let alone a headshot montage, let alone your lovely one

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
i give this video 3 epic ftws out of 5

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

Jimby posted:

If you want to see the craziest headshots ever pulled off in Battlefield Hardline Beta, here you go. The uploader claims to be the "Best in the World" and after watching the montage, I agree with him. He pulls off headshots in helicopters, cars and motorcycles. Are you serious?! Figured I'd give credit where credit is due and spread the word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIhG4KBA9Ug

Hey man, thanks for posting my channel! I'm really glad you liked my sick headshots that are undoubtedly the best in the world, because I am the best. For you see, that's me in the videos. I'm the best.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

I, Butthole posted:

Hey man, thanks for posting my channel! I'm really glad you liked my sick headshots that are undoubtedly the best in the world, because I am the best. For you see, that's me in the videos. I'm the best.
No I am the quickscoper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

these forums aren't your loving youtube channel, we have a hardline thread already and nobody cares about your loving montages, stop making new threads for them.

• Locked thread