Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here

Kukash posted:

has anyone tried anally ingesting a burger?

asking for a friend.

for a true burger hit, shove it directly into your eyeballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here
im going to stick up for uk burgers here.

meat liquor does some loving unbelievable burgers

jesus i need to go back there sometime

Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here

Jamsta posted:

nice lookin', but long queuing for table service burg?

queues are pretty poo poo yeah. usually i get in there before 6 and you only wait a few minutes, but anything after that and enjoy your 45 minute wait. pretty par for the course with most of the popular london burger joints like patty+bun etc though

but sometimes patience is required for a good burger

i recently moved out of london into st albans which actually has a pretty top tier burger place right near my house, without the problems of london queues

Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here

Jamsta posted:

Is that Relish? I live in Hertford, is it worth the trip?

All we have this way is Mcdonalds on the A10, plus 5 guys in Harlow (along with BK, etc)

Definitely. Imo its slightly below the top tier joints like meat liquor but not by much. And the milkshakes are fantastic. St Albans is surprisingly good for dining. And the only place worth eating in Harlow is King Du but thats non burgers so outside of scope.

Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here
My friends are dragging me here on Saturday
For the ridiculous cost it's the worst burger I've ever tasted, but as it's a birthday event I can't say no. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razakai
Sep 15, 2007

People are afraid
To merge on the freeway
Disappear here

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Sorry mate. Keep an open mind, though. Enjoy free burg

I suppose all burgers are worthwhile in their own way. Except this:

• Locked thread