Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Norns posted:

Ask for them well done if you don't like the lighter fries, it's an option.

also medium rare patties :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
good god man

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i would destroy that (with my mouth)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:burger:This Saturday is National Hamburger Day.:burger:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im the salt granules on the fries

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol just lol if you havent cleansed your system via burgers.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Control Volume posted:

Lean burgers are fine but require some sort of sauce to coat them to really shine, replacing the fat flavor with a good barbecue sauce complements the denser meatiness

So you're saying you need to put a bunch of sauce on it to mask the awfulness that is dry lean burger patties. Ok.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
now thats a smashed burger

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
for reals tho i will without shame buy a box of frozen whitecastle burgs on occasion

such good loving drunk food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
so i didnt "burg" today but tonight was...pork tenderloin cooked medium rare, creamy habanero sauce, basil, goat cheese, hawaiian sweet bread. yup.

• Locked thread