Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

what if she doesn't want to gently caress you virburglar?

Seperate checks please (if its an obvious gold digger who wont gently caress on the first date)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

what if she doesn't want to gently caress you virburglar?

he's actually called the virburglar because he sneaks in their backdoor when they're passed out

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

he's actually called the virburglar because he sneaks in their backdoor when they're passed out

i think the funniest thing is that he calls himself the virburglar

i like to imagine he writes a little note and leaves it on their dresser saying the virburglar strikes again before disappearing into the shadows

no it's cool, i'm glad you got to put your willy in her vagina on the first date thanks to your slick moves i just worry that maybe sometimes you must feel a little hollow inside that your dates never get to see the real you, only your very clearly structured set of rules. surely this this blows any possible chance of any real and lasting connection should you for example, want that?

or you're just loving with us this whole time in which case fair play

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.
LeoMarr go for another tour and get killed tia

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

this one time the day before I was joining the Army this girl came over to hang ojt with me because she liked me, I wasnt great looking as I was a fat still. I sat on my pc and played cs s jailbreak for 3 hours before she was like uh so do you want to have sex? And i was like oh gently caress what do I do and then realized that she just wanted me for my virginity.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

LeoMarr posted:

this one time the day before I was joining the Army this girl came over to hang ojt with me because she liked me, I wasnt great looking as I was a fat still. I sat on my pc and played cs s jailbreak for 3 hours before she was like uh so do you want to have sex? And i was like oh gently caress what do I do and then realized that she just wanted me for my virginity.

so... the moral of the story there is that girls burgle the virg too so it ain't no thing?

live free the virburglar

:911:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

i think the funniest thing is that he calls himself the virburglar

i like to imagine he writes a little note and leaves it on their dresser saying the virburglar strikes again before disappearing into the shadows

no it's cool, i'm glad you got to put your willy in her vagina on the first date thanks to your slick moves i just worry that maybe sometimes you must feel a little hollow inside that your dates never get to see the real you, only your very clearly structured set of rules. surely this this blows any possible chance of any real and lasting connection should you for example, want that?

or you're just loving with us this whole time in which case fair play

They do, I just want to feel a girl out before I start trying to hook her into a relationship. But I have to meet them face to face before I can actually engage with them. there are some very crafty women out there. Many know how to make photos look way better than reality. And people are completely different in reality

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

pretty sad that this thread would die without leomarr's extraordinary sexcapades

god bless you leomarr. just wear rubbers, dude

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

LeoMarr posted:

They do, I just want to feel a girl out before I start trying to hook her into a relationship. But I have to meet them face to face before I can actually engage with them. there are some very crafty women out there. Many know how to make photos look way better than reality. And people are completely different in reality

i guess my point is not so much how you employ your strategy of getting to meet them face to face which i completely agree with but rather your actual real world dating strategy involving overtipping waiters/wingmen, choice of vehicle, techniques to avoid gold-diggery and such that all culminates in you achieving your goal of having dirty, unprotected and likely chlamydia-infested sex in the back of your pick up truck on the first date (feel her out as you say). it just doesn't seem real, and i can't see how you can go from this to convincing a girl that despite all this you are a genuine relationship-worthy person?

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

toggle posted:

pretty sad that this thread would die without leomarr's extraordinary sexcapades

who cares

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
blonde rich girl sounded nice, it's just sad to me that she will probably wake up feeling worthless and used and that even if she doesn't the virgburglar will probably ditch her for the next series of new blips on the okc radar. the whole process to him just sounds like an addiction if i'm honest, and i can't help but wonder if the virgburglar will one day end up feeling like an empty husk of a human being who blew any chance at any deep and long-lasting connections because god forbid he doesn't inseminate a girl on date #1.

in the words of frightened rabbit, it takes more than loving someone you don't know to keep warm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI3psN4rajU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

i guess my point is not so much how you employ your strategy of getting to meet them face to face which i completely agree with but rather your actual real world dating strategy involving overtipping waiters/wingmen, choice of vehicle, techniques to avoid gold-diggery and such that all culminates in you achieving your goal of having dirty, unprotected and likely chlamydia-infested sex in the back of your pick up truck on the first date (feel her out as you say). it just doesn't seem real, and i can't see how you can go from this to convincing a girl that despite all this you are a genuine relationship-worthy person?

dude I don't gently caress every single girl in a lovely truck. If this chick hadn't put that she wanted casual sex I wouldn't have hosed her on the first or second or even third date unless she asked for it specifically. This waiter was a great guy, I didn't expect that at all. I tipped him after the fact that he was being such a bro. And have you actually been in a relationship? Because quite a few of them start off in lovely situations gently caress even marriages. Where did your parents meet loving church after Sunday because your dad was really embarrassed but tried to like kiss her or some gayshit? No ones relationships start like that. People get stupid trashed hookup at a lovely party and start dating because there's a connection not because they're first date went well.

And how does overtipping into factor into this? I over tip anyway because its the least I can do to make a waiters night better when he/she sees that I gave her a good tip. If its a $12 meal I round to 25. Even if I'm with a girl if I am paying for that meal I give a good tip. If she decides thats hot or attractive that's her deal

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

blonde rich girl sounded nice, it's just sad to me that she will probably wake up feeling worthless and used and that even if she doesn't the virgburglar will probably ditch her for the next series of new blips on the okc radar. the whole process to him just sounds like an addiction if i'm honest, and i can't help but wonder if the virgburglar will one day end up feeling like an empty husk of a human being who blew any chance at any deep and long-lasting connections because god forbid he doesn't inseminate a girl on date #1.

in the words of frightened rabbit, it takes more than loving someone you don't know to keep warm

Well it is an addiction. I can't say its not, but I really would like to find a girl that isn't just a gently caress or an eye candy to flex infront of average joe. If I could find a girl that wasn't just handling my stupid rear end and loving me because I'm hot apparently (This is news to me I think I transitioned into hotness with the last 5 lbs I've lost in the past week and a half. The transition was fast, but I did notice a table of chicks checking me out as I walked to the bathroom. Like the eyes followed the whole way it was a huge ego boost) and instead was a normal person who had hobbies and interests that I was okay with and wasn't a complete bitch.

also this is the kind ofgay poo poo that I loving hate seeing

I just made this more so to make friends than a boyfriend. I'm very happy and content with my life at the moment and I don't need someone to gauge my happiness. But if we hit it off that's cool! I tend to have a weakness for musicians, tattoos, piercings, and artists ;]

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i love when peoples actual personalities start leaking into their gimmick posting.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

LeoMarr seems like the kind of guy who maybe liked Tucker Max a little bit too much ten years ago

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
Where the gently caress do you live where pizza for 2 people costs $60?
Unless you bought some wine or something.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Shiki Dan posted:

He probably wasn't taking her on a date to Pizza Hut, dude

Hipster pizza for two plus two hipster beers each could easily hit $60

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

loquacius posted:

He probably wasn't taking her on a date to Pizza Hut, dude

Hipster pizza for two plus two hipster beers each could easily hit $60

Unless that poo poo has caviar then it's highly unlikely

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

vyst posted:

Na

http://www.dolcevitahouston.com/menu.php

That's a pretty good Neapolitan pizza place near me and the bill can easily get up there.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Shiki Dan posted:

Well because I actually am not a human being we started with salads (7.50 each), then had calamari (10.50) appetizers then pizza (2 slices each, medium pepperoni) (15.00) and desert 10.00.

I save wine for further dates unless she wants it specifically.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 13:51 on May 5, 2015

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

SaltLick posted:

Na

http://www.dolcevitahouston.com/menu.php

That's a pretty good Neapolitan pizza place near me and the bill can easily get up there.

holy gently caress people are loving stupid

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Jesus Christ stop being passive aggressive and just ask the virburglar for his sloppy seconds

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nebelwerfer posted:

holy gently caress people are loving stupid

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

vyst posted:

Even if you don't do poo poo like both salads and apps, then get dessert, let's say you're a grownup and get beers

Craft beers at restaurants are what, $6-8 unless you're getting like a Miller Lite in a bottle ($5) or an imperial IPL in a fancy goblet ($10)? Two of those per person at $7 each is $28. Throw in two small hipstery pizzas with like figs and prosciutto or whatever on them, $13 each, you're at $54. Add tax, round to one sig-fig for the purpose of post-writing, boom $60

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Good food is worth the higher price even if it's "just pizza"

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Who the gently caress goes out to dinner for a first date. Grab a drink or a coffee after work like a an adult you washouts.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SaltLick posted:

Good food is worth the higher price even if it's "just pizza"

Good food is not necessarily reflected by a higher price in most circumstances after you pass the fast food tier.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
How does a woman's jaw drop at you pulling out a hundo when she's driving a Bentley? Nice try.

The Whoreax
Sep 7, 2008
I speak for the wood.
bunch of easily trolled goons itt.

he could either be running a gimmick and laughing at those falling for his stories

or he's doing what he's says and apparently enjoying life and doing quite well with it in which case the criticisms just sound bitter. if you believe he's telling the truth then he's living the dream and you might as well copy him rather then telling him that he is getting laid and enjoying himself all wrong.

actually the critics sound bitter either way.

either way it would be nice if the thread just returned to posting dumb poo poo from okcupid/tinder/etc.

leomarr i salute you. continue but please if you actually are for real start using protection so you don't burn your dickhole again
actually itd be nicer if you continued but instead of posting stories post the travesties of humanity you find when looking for girls online.

edit:

Leon Einstein posted:

How does a woman's jaw drop at you pulling out a hundo when she's driving a Bentley? Nice try.

if you want to call out leomarr, this is how you do it.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
uh you dont see a hundred dollar bill every day guys

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
everything about this thread makes the okcupid experience seem like the top-fuel dragster race of existential dread

a literal computer algorithm made to create a world-swallowing grey goo of terrible dates

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Burn this thread to the ground.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Leon Einstein posted:

no. it was not the amount that mattered it was the fact that i paid for the meal in its entirity that made her flabbergasted. her last few dates were all half and halfs or she would end up paying/picking them up.

I try to imagine you're sitting there on your last piece of Dominos Pizza looking over all the posts and see that the chick drives a bentley and immediately relaozed that the story must be impossible because you fix your self confidence by believing all goons are the same as you and if one was to not be a neckbeard anime fag that the balance would be upset and maas suicides would happe. Crisis averted great job

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

uh you dont see a hundred dollar bill every day guys

real women are turned on by $2 bills

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LeoMarr posted:

no. it was not the amount that mattered it was the fact that i paid for the meal in its entirity that made her flabbergasted. her last few dates were all half and halfs or she would end up paying/picking them up.

I try to imagine you're sitting there on your last piece of Dominos Pizza looking over all the posts and see that the chick drives a bentley and immediately relaozed that the story must be impossible because you fix your self confidence by believing all goons are the same as you and if one was to not be a neckbeard anime fag that the balance would be upset and maas suicides would happe. Crisis averted great job

Uh I am not a neckbeard anime fag, I also have a one hundred dollar bill. I flash that in the chick-fil-a and all the girls' panties drop. I am with you Leo, you and I -we are the same.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Yeah, cash is pretty retro. We've gone debit card these days, haven't we. Sort of like how I noticed in GTAV I was getting more cash from people I was robbing in the sticks than in the city during one playthrough.

Still, I'm a bit of a hipster. I'm still trying to find a place that will take Pullman Scrip as payment for meals. No takers yet.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

SaltLick posted:

real women are turned on by $2 bills

Those are p rare nowadays so i think its legit

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004

loquacius posted:

LeoMarr seems like the kind of guy who maybe liked Tucker Max a little bit too much ten years ago

sounds like he was the guy in the closet filming tucker's date dripping santorum all over his bedsheets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Shiki Dan posted:

No, the real question is where do you live that pizza for 2 costs $60 AND $45k per year is considered anything but poverty level.

• Locked thread