Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

staberind posted:

What would be truly hosed up though, is if I gave a drat about random internet opinions.

actually everyone you know irl thinks you're a hosed up weirdo too

just keep that in mind :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

haha everyone look at this disgusting person trying to be kinda fun in a selfie

what the gently caress is wrong with her neck

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

SaltLick posted:

When you aren't a massive whale you can see your clavicles. Weird I know

Her neck is hosed up, sorry bro. I guess it could be the angling, but that bottom right pic looks really messed up.

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

FoolyCharged posted:

Say what you will, but I'll say one thing.
If that's a picture she was willing to put up in an attempt to look attractive, I think I might have finally found someone less photogenic than myself.

i mean...she has some sorta physical disability obviously. Good on you I guess :confused:.

• Locked thread