Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

midnightclimax posted:

Reading some of the sadbrains' stories felt a bit scummy, like reading someones diary. Then again, who the gently caress do you think I am, your mother? Are you looking for a date, or free therapy? Men these days.

wait what where do you get sadbrains stories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

urbina is the most beta surname i have ever seen

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

exethan posted:

It means you're not supposed to play with your legos and kick ball at the dinner table.

note: if you make a lot of money you can still do this

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

lmfao, did you really try to segue a valentines date at her apartment waching TV?? how loving lame is this generation where watching some boring lovely show counts as a "date"

yeah loving lame generation setting up dates where you end up sitting on a bed together drinking.

such stupid idiots

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

That's not a date that's a hookup, you're really dumb

Actually girls want to be romanced and made to feel important, actually everyone does. Inviting someone over so you can watch a lovely show or have sex isn't a date or interesting at all to most women since they can do that anytime.

Try leaving GBS sometime retard, lol

edit: or your house, lmao

its very rare to see someone get owned this hard; take note, all.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

weren't the browncoats the proto-nazis? what the gently caress?

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

mr sad posted:

*steps on post, hears click, has to get rest of squad to bail him out*

just leave me and live your life. nobody else should have to go down because i was ignorant about firefly fandom

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

her dark secret is pursuing a masters in library science.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Pon de Bundy posted:

I've noticed on every okcupid profile that is a couple looking for more , it says "women I can play alone with , if you're a man my husband wants to meet you!l" Gee I wonder why he's ok with u fuckin a grrl but not a man. and I'm always surprised at how many hot chics be with the ugliest gooniest guys .

kinda sounds like they're both gay actually

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

god online dating seems loving horrible. i'd recommend just serially sleeping with your girlfriend's best friend when you get tired of her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

SaltLick posted:

I think it was better I ghosted on this one girl than explain to her that she had a weird looking vagina that completely scared me off. Sucks because she was nice and fun but gd that vagina was something else.

:(

• Locked thread