Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i like 2 message slightly older muslim and hindu girls because if they arent married by then, there is definitelyyyyyyyyyy something wrong with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
okcupid is e z but its gotten boring, i want the Old Ways back.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
likse include blink 182, islam, and cat videos

dislikes includes TOSH.0

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

staberind posted:

I am 43, my girlfriend is 20, :stare:

you both must be really hosed up people

you more than her

whats it like being a hosed up weirdo

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

staberind posted:

SHUT UP DAD

you brought your 20 year old girlfriend around your mum and youre old and creepy as gently caress

im albanian and your age gap is loving weird

drat son ur gross as gently caress

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
really short profiles are bad, really long ones are even worse.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i have seen people who answer yes to that question and then put bi as their sexuality, and had a sexual encounter with the same sex and enjoyed themselves.

*i know its wrong but i cant stop eating girls rear end!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

rear end EATERS ANONYMOUs

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
posting pics and all that text from profiles will get lox tax to come back after Some girl gets a restraining order because a gooob kept messaging her "show me ur feet"

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I've noticed on every okcupid profile that is a couple looking for more , it says "women I can play alone with , if you're a man my husband wants to meet you!l" Gee I wonder why he's ok with u fuckin a grrl but not a man. and I'm always surprised at how many hot chics be with the ugliest gooniest guys .

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Breetai posted:

I guarantee you that this person spends all of her social time around other people desperately trying to be The Wackiest oval office In The Room, and that by the 50th time she interrupts a natural lull in conversation by shouting "SPORKS! SPORKS! I ARE TEH PENGUIN OF DOOOOOM" or loving meowing you'll want to hit her with a brick.

IM SO RANDOM XD

cant imagine why moonface wacky grrl is single.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
even your hot british girls dont compare to ours

smh

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ThePriceIsRight posted:

did you even see danica? the only legit hot one in that video the rest were skanks

this is the okcupid thread

have you SEEN the women posted in this thread

those girls are hot in a midwestern bachelorette party hot

not "im gonna buy this bitch a car" hot

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

doggystyle with HEAD IN THE TOILET

man that bitch is hosed up

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

nutranurse posted:

Man, why don't people like this ever hide these things about themselves. How do you manage to grow up without developing a filter for poo poo like this.

its almost like the normal attractive girls arent on okcupid and have boyfriends and happy lives

but i bet daddy incest girl still gets a lotttt of messages

in short kill computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this is what drives a man to double homicide over pumpkins .

• Locked thread