Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Mr. Unlucky posted:

you are like the standard template of goon with no variance whatsoever, the base model. yuck.

A car with manual windows and no A/C? :iiaca:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Yawgmoth posted:

Someone quote this poo poo so I can read it at work, TIA

lol if you don't use awful app to bypass filters @ work

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

darth cookie posted:

It's cute you think any of that makes a difference.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

where's the "but..."

also okc seems slow as hell today and I can't load pictures past the first one :ohdear:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

ain't nuthin wrong with jerking off with banana peels :cheers:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Coolness Averted posted:

Hey some of those are funny jokes or whatever, but hey this brings us to the topic of hunting/gun-range photos.

Like rock on, it's cool if someone has hobbies that involve killing things, I guess.
When that's one of the 1-5 things you use to sell yourself to a potential mate or random person to gently caress you from internet I think it's kinda a big red flag

why do you hate freedom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

paco650 posted:

Up you're rear end you gay IDIOT BITCH

:drat:

• Locked thread