Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
The human condition. (The human, conditioned.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
6 things I could not live without:
My wife
My wife's lover
My gay lover
My wife's lover's gay lover
My pension
Hiking

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
Maybe she just escaped from some kind of religious fundamentalist compound?

But really,

toggle posted:

hey, try not to be a creep to this young lady

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I know this is the wrong thing to point out in that profile but god drat it drives me up the wall when people misuse the word "peruse."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/peruse

??? :confused: ???

Apparently a good antonym for peruse is...peruse.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Jeff Sichoe posted:

what I don't get about trannies and gender identity stuff is how it was so readily accepted by society (well, western society I guess)

I mean, if you are truly saying that you were born with a dick but that your brain is trying to tell you that you are a woman, or vice versa, then isn't that essentially the same as like anorexia?

your brain telling you that you are fat when you are skinny as gently caress?

so if we then follow that point to it's natural conclusion - wouldn't the government have to subsidize liposuction for anorexic people in much the same way it currently pays for dudes dicks to get loped off and inverted and then pay for breast implants and hormonal replacements for trans / genderfukt?

makes ya think

agree

• Locked thread