Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Madcosby posted:

Are there guys that go for the genderless/tumblr folk? I've literally never seen a male that's into that.

Yes. Now imagine the kind of mushy swiss cheese brain you definitely have to not let attraction play a part in who you have a relationship with. Pretty cool image, right?

e- Like I just want to frame this for you as well as I can. Someone who's brain thinks the most important things in a relationship is that they agree on what invisible forces have held them back and kept them working in retail 10 years after graduating college, and also that they have similar fandoms. And not only are these the most important things, they have come to this through a (non-religious, non-drug-induced) enlightenment.

Fidel Cuckstro fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Mar 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm very down to earth -> gravity has a large effect on me

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Occasionally I'll see "Please don't just message me for sex. If I wanted that, I could become prostitute!"

It's like drat, I don't think you really get the implications of becoming a prostitute, girl.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

cool normal dudes who read okcupid.txt

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

*sets his watch to the dating-racism argument*

• Locked thread