Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ThePriceIsRight posted:

ugh that sinking feeling when you realize the girl who messaged you might be fat even though her main picture got you rock hard :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Both of these girls are v attractive

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Business Gorillas posted:

labelled as "women seeking women"

he changed it after i visited his profile and liked him :rip:

He was having no luck before, but you have shown him the light and now he will be the pussy magnet he was always destined to be.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

paco650 posted:

This literally used to be a thing on okcupid. They'd have you blind-message people with the answer to some prefabricated question with the purpose of striking conversation between two totally un-vetted strangers. It didn't last.

Coffee Meets Bagel suggests you do this, at least I think they still do

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

notZaar posted:

Are you ever gonna tell us what app is that.

nearly positive it's just tinder

e: like even one of the pics you quoted says it's tinder goku

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Am I a prude or is it weird that people would first start describing themselves as 'sex and kink positive'? Doesn't really seem like the first thing I'd want to be primarily known for.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Business Gorillas posted:

Also any moderately attractive person (especially girls) probably get dozens of "heys" a day. You might as well better your chances by taking 30 seconds to write another couple words

Hey girl want a piece of this dick?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I always thought the im chat was detrimental. If you could get someone to talk to you through it (which was rare), you pretty much had to get the number or that was it. Kind of hard to have go back to normal message after an im style conversation. Maybe that was the point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

neonbregna posted:

Hoping for that super like magic

Think that's the first profile I've seen that screams 'heroin addict'

• Locked thread