Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

:fella:Life is overwhelming:fella:
back when i was still single some tumblr fat girl messaged me for casual sex and I was like "oh totally" then she told me she had to make the first move and if i touched her before she decided to touch me I would be forced to leave. Then I saw that she shaved her head and I was like "lmao nah."

also I got hella messages from not totally ugly girls and got laid a lot before I settled down, you guys must be really boring and ugly ahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

Fonzarelli posted:

its super easy to get girl from okcupid, just find a girl who smokes weed and say "hey wanna smoke some weed?"

if that doesn't work then you should just give up.

I get tons of messages from older couples asking me to gently caress their wives, its super gross and weird

it also helps if you are into fat girls

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

Bert Fegg posted:

I did try a little experiment recently for a couple of months - I went radically honest in my profile. Talked about enjoying video games, MST3K, SF, etc etc and just generally acknowledged a lot more of reality than is a good idea. Results were about what you'd expect. Messages from ugly grannies didn't drop off much, but the primo results went into a radical dive. To be fair, labeling yourself as a manchild is never going to be a selling point for a guy, but it's not offset by demonstrating that you're a competent adult as well.

Women can get away with that kind of thing. As a guy you have to generate a value proposition. Creating an image as a functional normal is more important than truth. They can learn about the real you as things go along. That being said, as a disclaimer I did start talking to one woman who would be a great match, and who is even attractive. It's just a drat shame that she lives thousands of miles away. YMMV.

edit - Switched the profile back to Really Normal Guy, Honestly about two hours ago. Already got favourited twice :toot:.

my profile was just me listing off every thing i (nd my ex) hated about myself. it turns out that horny young alt girls don't actually read the profiles!

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

you sound pretty lonely, dude

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

That's not a date that's a hookup, you're really dumb

Actually girls want to be romanced and made to feel important, actually everyone does. Inviting someone over so you can watch a lovely show or have sex isn't a date or interesting at all to most women since they can do that anytime.

Try leaving GBS sometime retard, lol

edit: or your house, lmao

hey guess what most people just get laid off the internet now. and guess what, sometimes girls just wanna get laid but like don't want to bother going out to a meat market. "wanna come over and watch a movie?" has been codeword for "wanna bang?" since I was like 15

what are you like 30 or something?

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Actually just losers get laid off the internet since regular people have friends or ex lovers they can gently caress. I hope it didn't really take you this long to think up this awesome post because you still just seem like a giant idiot. The dude didn't get responded too because it was the lamest attempt at a hookup ever - which he called a date. And you had to also waste a lot of effort talking about dates even thou you still haven't proven you know what a date is. Idk if you can read too well m8 but this is the OkCuties thread where people post funny stuff about the dates/bf they want. You should probably go hang out in the tinder thread since you don't know what a date is or what women want

Hahaha ok dude.

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

And no ive never been on a date. Im just charming and cool enough that girls want to see me again for another movie. Or maybe even several years of movies :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

is it just me or is a sizable portion of okcupid molly soda impersonators

pretty much, but a good majority of young women on the internet are in one way or another

• Locked thread