Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

toggle posted:

ah yes. interesting :rolleyes:

quote:

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU:
1. ARE BI OR BI CURIOUS. I AM LOOKING TO MEET A STRAIGHT MALE ONLY.
2. ARE RECRUITING FOR YOUR 'OPEN RELATIONSHIP'. I AM LOOKING TO MEET A SINGLE MALE WHO IS LOOKING TO ESTABLISH A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP.
3. HAVE ANY CHILDREN.
4. SMOKE OR GAMBLE.
5. ARE RELIGIOUS.
6. HAVE ANY SHIRTLESS PHOTOS OF YOURSELF IN YOUR PROFILE.
7. HAVE POOR SPELLING OR GRAMMAR.
8. USE THE TERM 'LOL' OR 'LMAO' OR ANY OTHER SUCH POP CULTURE ACRONYMS.
THANKS
What I’m doing with my life
Currently having some down time after a ridiculously crazy 3 years living out west & working in mining. I am currently doing a Cert 3, taking some music classes & doing some autodidactic study. This month (Feb 2015) I re-enter the real world aka get back to the daily grind of working 9-5 :S
I’m really good at
Learning & retaining facts quickly, conveying ideas concisely, standing up for the under dog, fighting for people's & environmental rights, singing & most visual art.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: Some of my favourite authors are Jane Austen, The Bronte sisters, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, William Shakespeare, George Orwell, Salman Rushdie, Leo Tolstoy, Mark Twain, Edgar Allen Poe & there are many, many more but if I listed them all it would go on forever.

Movies: Pulp Fiction, Snatch, The Little Mermaid & The Wedding Singer.

TV: Arrested Development, Black Adder Series, Big Love, Breaking Bad, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Flight of the Conchords, Frasier, Futurama, Last Week Tonight, Peep Show, Seinfeld, Old school Simpsons, Old school South Park, The Office UK & The Wonder Years

Music: I only listen to Triple J or 4ZZZ. I have a lot of musicians I like so this is just some of the top of the list. Aretha Franklin, Black Sabbath, Bruce Springsteen, Dolly Parton, Glen Miller, Led Zeppelin, Leonard Cohen, Neil Diamond, Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Prince, Ray Charles, The Who & Tina Turner

there is some severe cognitive dissonance going on here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

Body type: average

Interests: Movies, Music, Hiking

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The Monkey Man posted:

These all came from the same profile.

let us know how the first date goes

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

jfc

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Lufiron posted:

the ITS TAPE kid all grown up

IT'S GAPE

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

utterlycorrupt posted:

I blame community college philosophy courses for ruining this poor bitch's brain

it's actually just chronic narcissism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

lmao you read that whole thing with a boner

• Locked thread