Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
A woman tricked her friend into having sex with her by posing as a man and persuading her to wear a blindfold in the bedroom, a court has heard.

quote:

"Kye" had told her he was in hospital, she said, and was not well enough to see her after he was treated for a car accident and a brain tumour.

But the pair spoke frequently on the phone, the court heard, and eventually arranged to meet for sex at a Chester hotel on the condition the woman wear a blindfold.

She said Kye was waiting in the bathroom when she entered the room and bed was covered with rose petals and Hello Kitty bears.

The pair then had sex, the court heard.

During interviews, the woman told police Kye asked her to wear a blindfold because he was "anxious about the way he looked" and "could not walk properly" due to nerve and muscle damage.

Eventually Kye visited the woman's flat and the truth was revealed, the court heard.

Describing the pair's final sexual encounter, she said she had been shocked when she removed the blindfold and saw Ms Newland instead of Kye.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-34190186

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
^^^
Looks like I found a friend for this chick:

This is a small part of her profile.

Last week I didn't manage to meet with a girl due to our schedules and agreed to set something up this week. I come back after the weekend and her profile's disabled :shrug:

Well she was supposedly "curvy" anyway so maybe I dodged a bullet here.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

cyberia posted:

Decided to have a look on OKC today as it's been a while since my last terrible date and I'm nothing if not a masochist. First girl in my matches looks cute, reasonably high match percentage, click on her profile and see this:

:sigh:

Also, does anyone else get tons of guys coming up in their search results? I'm male and have my search thing set to return 'women seeking men' but at least a third of the results are dudes. And not weird tumblr ~genderqueer~ people, just dudes. It makes me wonder if they're so loving dumb they don't know how to fill out a form or if it's some weird PUA technique or something. It's weird, whatever it is.

Ask her out and tell her that you identify as anything other than male.

Also getting dudes in my search results. Maybe okcupid knows something we're too afraid to think about? :ohdear:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

Nerd girls are great if they are intelligent and sufficiently self aware because you can just sit home happily being boring together and loving (nerdily)

There was a girl with "C++" listed in her languages and her response to my silly joke was "I don't like to be treated like an object", sent within a a couple of minute.

Finally! :awesome:

I complimented her on the joke and followed up about some other common interest... and haven't heard anything a day later.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lutha Mahtin posted:

drat that is a pro tier response :pwn:

computer parts posted:

just got a like from a girl with c++ in her languages, hoping for this now

No kidding. I think I might've seen a similar joke somewhere already but that's still above and beyond the response I expected.

Maybe I over-nerded it with her by pointing out that my initial joke was C99 compatible but I'll give her a bit more time and try another message. Good luck to you fellow goon.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I enjoy looking at my romantic life as a queueing and scheduling problem, complete with race conditions, livelocks and deadlocks!

You should try double-booking your dates to increase efficiency. Check this out.

Probability that girl cancels on same day: .5; is late/doesn't show up: .3; date is a disaster and have to bail early: .4. Once your account for any other factor and do your probabilities, you might only have a 20% chance of a successful date. As you see it's pretty safe to schedule another meeting to overlap with the later part of the first date, at least. In the edge case that is a successful date, just make up a fake emergency, and you're good.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Breetai posted:

It's the Steiner math of never getting laid.

Don't knock it till you try it! This should easily double the chances of getting laid.

Untested; haven't actually been on a date in years

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
okcupid.jpg:

It's the woman's profile, supposedly

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Huh, I thought asian guys got like +10 cool points by default? Or am I watching too many HK action movies?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

There's also a new chick I haven't seen before whose "you should message me" is "You want to see my boobs" who is also a 90% match. How do I not gently caress this up :ohdear:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I'm thinking it must some sort of honeypot, better block her!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Yossarian posted:

All boobs are really good

Correct.

However she hasn't replied yet so the point might be moot.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Turkey Farts posted:

What was the one interest you two had in common?

Stripping?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

1st AD posted:

Swipe right, you know she's DTF

Clearly, she demonstrated poor judgment before so he probably has a decent chance too.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tumble posted:

I don't know how to tell you guys any harder - I've seriously met like 5 or 6 single moms who had a ton of pics with their kid (they love their kid, what shock) in their profile and pleaaaassse listen - they just want to drink a beer, smoke a joint, watch a movie and HOOK UP!

It was a joke about how sleeping with Stinky_Pete would be a mistake, kind of like having a kid at 19.

But I don't actually disagree with you, I do swipe right on milfs.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So I got Tinder working with a fake facebook account and got a couple of matches after using up all likes.

Opening lines can be tough but this girl has a photo of a cat in her profile, so that's easy mode, right? Well she didn't get my carefully crafted pussy joke (not native speaker), now what :negative:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed posted:

Those were the words I was looking for when I read that post.

"She didn't get my lovely pun that was also the kind of awkward come-on that makes women hate online dating. Life is so unfair."

No amateur-level goonery after all these years! I did make the lovely pun but the reaction in that post was just a joke.

Paineopticon posted:

I don't get it, why did you set it up with a fake account?

Because it forces you to register through facebook.

Otherwise unfortunately the profiles have been pretty boring so far, mostly fatties with myspace angles.

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jan 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ahaha holy poo poo! I was in Dachau recently (just visiting ok) so it was instantly obvious. This is probably even more inappropriate than pics with children or exes, what the hell.

• Locked thread