Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Han Nehi posted:

did you slam hulk

No Ma'am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I always enjoy seeing that the "pared down" version of a profile is still 1000 words long. Also, getting your tubes tied in your early 20s lmbo

loquacius posted:

"i carry a lot of emotional baggage"

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Irony.or.Death posted:

the sooner you do it the more time you have to enjoy it

I've heard that many places won't consider tubectomy or vasectomy without psych screening or a medical emergency. I've also seen a lot of people who get these kind of surgeries for medical reasons try to "own it" by going mildly insane, like becoming a polyamorous childfree genderblob in your 30s. I'm not judging, but I am loling.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

TenementFunster posted:

lol nah, but enough people will believe any negative thing about women that this is a popular myth

I'm willing to believe anything negative about America's madhouse legal system, and that a lawsuit based on "he should've known I'd change my mind one day!" doesn't seem very far-fetched, as far as popular myths go.

vyst posted:

I'm all for procedures that let me nut into more lady guts without consequence

:agreed:

im cute fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Dec 3, 2015

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

No way, I saw what happened when chicks get an IED implanted in their funzone. That's how we ended up with Venom Snake. Cuckoo IMGO you should've been given the tubectomy years ago.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

It'd probably just be pushed out, tbh. IUDs aren't very big.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

computer parts posted:

I don't think I have to tell you what the pictures are.

A friend of mine once made a fake profile written from the perspective of some little burrowing mammal, but he borrowed his pictures from some camgirl and he still ended up getting tons of messages.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

http://pastebin.com/DHRrab0s

most of her pics are with different goony as hell looking dudes.

A+ read.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

loquacius posted:

Man, the opening credits from The Jetsons were more explicit than I'd realized

*watching the opening credits of Married With Children and Al Bundy hands a 20 dollar bill to his wife* Haha Peg'd again!

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Someone needs to give Adam Sessler a regular job, he is starting to spiral.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

quote:

My self-summary
I am romantically attracted to feminine energies with strong, crusty edges.
Gross.

quote:

What I’m doing with my life
Literally anything except for employment, education, or training.

I wonder how many coy "You should message me if you're doing (weird, non-romantic thing), I want to learn more/do that thing more!" actually elicit good faith responses. Like, if you were an herb expert, would you contact this person even though xe makes your dick retract so hard it literally goes concave?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Otisburg posted:

goon scavenger hunt:

find a dating site profile featuring conventionally attractive, seemingly well-adjusted person who is actively engaged in education, employment, or training appropriate to their age and circumstances... and also openly identifies as "poly."

good luck

Ok, so she didn't out and out use the P-word, but while searching for conventionally attractive non-monogamous women within 50 miles (since San Fran is only 20 miles away ha ha), I came across a unicorn.

quote:

My self-summary
creative workaholic

FYI, right now I'm mostly looking for M/F couples to play with :-)

What I’m doing with my life
working on a humanities phd at Stanford. Lots of writing, reading, researching, teaching, giving talks, directing operas, making digital things
I’m really good at
learning new stuff and getting poo poo done
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
favorite books in the last month: The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton, the "A Very Short Introduction" series (omg I can't get enough of those), Ishiguro's The Remains of the Day (made me wish I *hadn't* already seen the movie version of Never Let Me Go, so I could read the book without knowing the twist). Didn't like David Mitchell's Slade House as much as I wanted to (LOVED Cloud Atlas, everything else of his I've read has been...kinda disappointing). All time favorites will get too long, but Jane Austen, R.M. Rilke, and Diana Gabaldon always work.

Shows: THE WALKING DEAD (I'm embarrassingly crazy about zombies), Game of Thrones, Outlander, Bob's Burgers, Mindy Project. All time favorites: West Wing, Buffy

Music: I can get into most everything, but I work on opera and classical music a lot. <3 Mountain Goats
The six things I could never do without
decaf coffee; boba tea; stabilo pens; yoga pants, sneakers, colorful scarves; internet access
I spend a lot of time thinking about
digressive literature (text that wanders), making theater, whether my students secretly hate me, how to get in a workout, sleep and healthy food while hitting my deadlines (ps I'm real good at hitting my deadlines)
On a typical Friday night I am
well, I like doing a lot of things (going to shows, sometimes concerts, dinner parties with friends, exploratorium after dark in SF is pretty great), but, let's be real, most friday nights I am drinking wine in a tower at Stanford and grading and/or dissertating
You should message me if
you're nearby and you like to banter

How her inbox isn't full to bursting with garbage, I don't know.

There was another promising candidate who was out-and-out poly AND a swinger who seemed sane until she tipped her hand and let everyone know she has "synesthesia. Four forms of it. Look it up."

im cute fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Dec 13, 2015

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Meatgrinder posted:

Try using GIS.

Aw poo poo. I knew unicorns weren't real.

computer parts posted:

Confident, compassionate, easy going, insightful, progressive, assertive, hilarious, real life super saiyan, and just damned adorable.

I'm a freelance graphics designer. The "work 9-5 for someone else" thing was lame & boring, so I run my own graphics design studio that specializes in being myself and I just happen to make a living off of it.
When I actually decide to get away from the computer, I enjoy crossfit, yoga & pilates, reading, writing, drawing, any and all museums, piano, & traveling.
I also spend my precious and irretrievable time on metaphysics, astrophysics, neurology, and various other sciences; psychology, astrology, philosophy, meditation, and other hippie tendencies.

Please keep your religion, your children, and your religious children away from me. I've already entered eternal tsukuyomi and accepted Madara Uchiha as my lord and savior.

The calendar says 2015 but my heart says 2005. Not easily impressed. Erotic, yet uninterested. This is probably how Prince feels.

White girls will never be powerful enough to defeat me.

Taking odds on whether this bald-faced motherfucker's first and only reference for Tsukuyomi is an anime or manga, and which one is it: YuGiOh, or Naruto.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Otisburg posted:

remember a bunch of pages back the girl who's profile was literally "i will murder u" but she was real sweet about it? :3:

Was it

or are you talking about the girl from OKC that had that whole photo album of how she was going to drag your (dead? drugged?) body along on some train adventure or whatever and then bury you in the woods and that would be a good first date?

DenizenKane posted:

It's Naruto. Trap sprung or whatever.

Huh, I thought it might have been Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase (月詠 Tsukuyomi?) is a manga series by Keitarō Arima about a young vampire girl named Hazuki and a Japanese freelance photographer Kouhei Morioka whom Hazuki attempts to make into her servant.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Ah, here we go.

The Man From Utopia posted:

Uhhh I had a notification of a visitor tonight and this is what I found:

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

LethalGeek posted:

Did I find a doozy, bits snipped for not being funny:

Honestly, at what point do you stop writing out your profile and just shut it down because, clearly, other human beings just aren't for you?

I feel like this is a trap. Is this a trap profile? Do they have a tumblr somewhere where they post like a Best Of the messages this piece of work doubtlessly generates?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Frackie Robinson posted:

Feel like I'm really honing my game since I moved to West Virginia

:henget:

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

This is what I picture in my mind when I think of "woman PUA" but also that Channel 4 documentary about rinsers.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

insufficient guns posted:

Dusted off my OkCupid account to keep this thread going.

It's all good but I've bolded some highlights for convenience

A lot of the time I see pictures that make me think "mate do you really think someone's going to look at that and say 'yes, I would like to have sex with that person?" Why not choose more flattering pictures? Have some examples featuring some garden variety dorkus malorkuses.

I was getting ready to get all indignant about ESL speakers but then that loving profile... it just never ends.

Also lol at all these doof magoofs

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Is that actually a thing that they sent out? Because loving lol

I remember that email. It was sent around right before the big 12/21/12 day and the gist of it was a joke to try and sell A-List or something, but the subject line was the real :laffo:

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

People are just now coming around to Bumble. I can't imagine the hard row to hoe other Meet And gently caress Locally apps have when they lack word of mouth like Grindr and Tinder

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

TenementFunster posted:

that's not what codependent means.

"I need people to need me" is pretty much the essence of codependency, on the enabler side.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I'm a hikikomori - a mentally disturbed shut-in who eschews all outside contact for creating an elaborate paranoid fantasy world inside my bedroom and only leave it for furtive witching-hour trips to my parents' fridge for supplies, bringing shame to them and morbid curiosity from everyone else. I definitely did not hear this term first on a Yume Niki fan forum, or piped through while searching Wikipedia for "Loneliness." Also I love going out to conventions, coffee shops, Japanese restaurants.

EDIT: I thought only 90s teens and Khaos Magick people still called themselves "LaVeyan Satanists" what the gently caress

im cute fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jan 10, 2016

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

a starwar betamax posted:

Where yall want me to put this thread?

Up you're rear end you gay IDIOT BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Shoot I'm sorry starwarsbetamax, this thread's just so dang dark all the time

• Locked thread