Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kempy
Dec 15, 2009

Not a Children posted:

I met my black girlfriend through okcupid and through her learned that there apparently there are a lot of dudes (and not just white ones) that fetishize black girls with one hand and hit all the "you're not like other black people" notes with the other

if you're white and you are dating a black girl how long until you call her 'dark chocolate'?
would u bring it up first or just go for it

i probably wouldn't say it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kempy
Dec 15, 2009

why one year? would it be said at your anniversary dinner like 'im glad ive had some chocolate in my life for a year' or would you say it as things led to the bedroom?

Not a Children posted:

We literally never talk about it unless someone we're with brings it up. One of her friends refers to us as "the swirl" though

do you ever get called coffee and cream
i think that's cute and i would like to have that

• Locked thread