Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Fonzarelli posted:

deleted it because it was too depressing to exist, sorry guys

tell her other message came up with an error and resend it or somethign. geeze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Ribsauce posted:

I think my absolute favorite is when someone is like
Favorite TV shows:
"I don't have a/watch TV..."

Typical Friday Night
"Probably marathoning Orange is the New Black, Girls, Always Sunny, House, (insert 9 other TV shows) on Netflix!" edit forgot "while drinking wine"

Do these fake hipsters not understand even if you watch TV shows on an iPad screen, you are still watching TV? I cannot believe how much I see this.

i went off on a rant on faybo about this. some person was insulting others for watching sports and that TV will rot their mind or something. This person posts game of thrones, dr who, oinb and all that bull poo poo all the time.

rant aka i posted that netflix is just like watching tv.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Darth123123 posted:

Wtf is fago?

facebook

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

drat horror queefs posted:

well i got sour news for you chief cause unless she's squeezing em into a tight dress/sausage casing, her gut distends so far past them that they are not easily visible eg:

i wanna hear that rap album.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i love when peoples actual personalities start leaking into their gimmick posting.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
uh you dont see a hundred dollar bill every day guys

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LeoMarr posted:

no. it was not the amount that mattered it was the fact that i paid for the meal in its entirity that made her flabbergasted. her last few dates were all half and halfs or she would end up paying/picking them up.

I try to imagine you're sitting there on your last piece of Dominos Pizza looking over all the posts and see that the chick drives a bentley and immediately relaozed that the story must be impossible because you fix your self confidence by believing all goons are the same as you and if one was to not be a neckbeard anime fag that the balance would be upset and maas suicides would happe. Crisis averted great job

Uh I am not a neckbeard anime fag, I also have a one hundred dollar bill. I flash that in the chick-fil-a and all the girls' panties drop. I am with you Leo, you and I -we are the same.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LeoMarr posted:

still got a girlfriend so thats nice. This loving tranny won't leave me alone however but I wanted to see if I could get the transformation story out of him before I quit talking to him.

Anyway got girlfriend high as poo poo and her anxiety went away instantly now she wants to smoke more and really wants to get her card and has been stoned for like 3 days straight.

lol you post this stuff thinking its rad or edgy but really its boring af, neat.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LeoMarr posted:

the abortion clinic

alot of abortion clinics also serve as STD testing sites so, prob not a good place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Yes, better get a partner who never gets tested. They must be healthy by definition, right?

Alot of the times people get tested because they are experiencing symptoms, if they are getting tested then they probably havent taken the medication yet. hth

• Locked thread