Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

nice, looking for ward to more :)(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

signing up now

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

not okcupid but here's some online dating pro-tips:

this works and tomorrow i will gently caress

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

really looking forward to doing a gently caress tomorrow. better get some sleep so i look my best good night all

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Literal Carehaver posted:

i am boring, ugly AND mentally ill sir but i'm a wounded soul with a heart of gold who seeks a special bae to drag in to my own private hell

wow, same...,.... are you bi curiouis

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

staberind posted:

I am 43, my girlfriend is 20, :stare:

i dont doubt it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

1G is lookin p drat good

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

1 g and 3 g have knocked knees but 2 g doesnt, and why? you might think, fat legs means normal position legs. buyt no, 3 g has fat legs too. why was it drawn like this

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ive got a chunk of steak stuck right in the back of my teeth and i cant dislkodge it witrh my tongue of floss help

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sorry about htat

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

didnt realise you could tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

how did they know about me way back then.........................

• Locked thread