Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

"Look at how pretty and popular I am. Tee hee."

Bitch you a six and you dress up for the Ren Fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Cuckoo posted:

I was an idiot v:v:v

I was getting all kinds of men IRL but wanted a soft, sensitive nerd/artist type of guy and not the kind you'd meet at bars or clubs. The pursuit of sex or just getting hot people isn't fun or interesting if it's easy or if that's not what you want, so I turned to OKC trying to find art nerds. What I ended up with on OKC were a bunch of malajusted weirdos and troglodytes instead, until finding a few really great guys on there who did not share my interests at all but were just great people.

It was then that I finally figured out that your interests mean little if you're compatible in other, more important ways.

This but looking for female art nerds. It's either attractive women with the personality of a loaf of bread or fat shut-ins telling me about their fan fiction (this actually happened last week).

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Violet_Sky posted:

Let me tell you about my wincest fan-fiction.

Are you a fat? My attention span hinges on this.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Violet_Sky posted:

Unfortunately, he was neither hot or rich. He also said that I "looked like an angel" which must mean I look like a freak of nature. Thanks guy. :v:

Pic to confirm

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

C.P.A.N. posted:

Are you a fat?

Just answer the question.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

Without a picture you don't know that.

I'm 95% sure I can guess what she looks like just from that profile text.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

has anyone ever attempted to make a dating site for only goons? i think it would be an interesting social experiment

I remember around 2007-8 there was a site that showed you goons and /b/-tards in your general area.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

I wanna say maybe 30% of the girls you'd actually wanna date label themselves as bi so they can get the tumblr-approved "keep disgusting cishets from viewing my profile" option, because gender binary-rejecting guy = sensitive a-grade male specimen, while it also lets them keep their heterosexuality intact, so "filter bi" is a very real thing with dudes

okcupid lifehack: if you've ever noticed someone look at your profile, only to find them disappear a day later or something, activate your latent gaymode and watch as they magically-reappear

Thanks for reminding me why my filter has been set to straight girls only since I signed up.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
If your "Message me if" and "Self summary" sections are the same length, chances are you aren't attractive enough to be setting those kinds of terms.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

toggle posted:

im not reading all those words about you, girl. let me just see some pics of you at a colour run, riding an elephant in thailand or holding up the tower of piza so i can send a witty and clever message for you to ignore

This

toggle posted:

for someone with purple hair you sure are picky about who you let inside you drat

Also, this

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
I met a girl off Tinder who was 28 and had never even kissed a boy before. She didn't tell me this until I said I wasn't interested in dating her anymore. Come to find out the reason was crippling depression.

It was a real shame. She was cute, cursed like a sailor and could hold her own at the bar.

My point is, don't be someone's first anything. Nothing good ever comes of it.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
"I like to travel" = "Hope you have lots of money to spend on me"

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
C.P.A.N. hates it when people refer to themselves in the third person.

Does anyone else's eyes just glaze over at these wall of text profiles? I end up not reading any of the content in this thread because I default to my okc behavior of just skipping over these kinds of profiles.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
"Soliciting a Prostitute for Dummies"

chickie nugs for brekkie fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Feb 26, 2015

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
These meltdowns make life worth living.

naem posted:

As a huge dong haver it's more like an expected bonus when you take you pants off and maybe she'll stick around longer and then stalk you for months after a break up

Christ I thought I was the only one. There are girls who seriously would not go away after a dicking.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Admits to waxing her beard and liking sex.

I'm gonna guess there's some wild colored hair too. And an extra 75 lbs.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Anton Chigurh posted:

Actually she is pretty hot for being in her mid-40's.

Her profile indicated she was good to go for casual sex as well, which is how I found it. :smuggo:

Oh you left out the mid-40s part. Wet it up.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

toggle posted:

only your penor :ssh:

You missed the OTP part. Literally the worst sex act.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
I desire to be strictly monogamous and don't want kids. I am the 1%. AMA

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
In my old city there was a troupe of belly dancers. We called them "The Muffintops"

Fun fact: apparently you tip belly dancers just like strippers

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
She's not attractive enough to be making those kinds of demands

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Breetai posted:

Note to self: always look for a body shot. Because apparently the 'athletic body type' of a 'gym junkie' shares real estate on a venn diagram with 'ewok'.

This. Also the fattest pic is always the most recent, no matter where it falls in the line up.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

:downs:

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Chalets the Baka posted:

Have over 150 messages in my inbox and nearly all of these men are either below 6'2" or don't list their height. I don't even know why I bother.

:sigh:

I'm over 6 foot & 8 inches.

Those are two separate measurements

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
In my experience the short girls take dick a lot easier than the tall ones. I've always wondered why.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

metasynthetic posted:

masturbate at home instead of on the merry go round

:boom:

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
I once had a girl blow off a date 2 hours before then decided she wanted the free meal after all. She spent the entire time being rude to the waiter and I but still had the nerve to be offended when I asked for separate checks.

She was so sure of the free food she had to go out to her car to get her purse. It was great.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

toggle posted:

Why didn't she just drive away?

Wow I never thought of that. So she was stupid in addition to being rude and batshit crazy.

Lufiron posted:

plus he couldve just gave the place all the info he had on her

But also this.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

captainOrbital posted:

Hot girls with short hair are hot.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
We used to play a game at work with my OKC profile where we would guess the attractiveness of women who sent messages based on screen names. The line was set at 4.5/10. I always bet the under.

I was always right :(

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Sanctum posted:

Man who was that one goon that said he kept getting match %'s with nothing but hideously obese fatties. Do you guys answer questions to try to get the worst profiles, because I'm getting stuff like this:

SF

SF

SF

There's your answer. Big metropolitan cities are bound to have someone more attractive but just as broken as you are.

Rules of dating:
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Lol yeah if I had to burn $200 on an STD test after every partner I'd be perpetually broke.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Lol at not wanting peter tracks across my medical record

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

The interesting-ness of the profile is directly proportional to body fat percentage, not race.

:wisdom:

• Locked thread