Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

nutranurse posted:

How can you be both pan and asexual.

you don't want to gently caress any kind of pan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ThePriceIsRight posted:

ugh that sinking feeling when you realize the girl who messaged you might be fat even though her main picture got you rock hard :smith:

gotto make sure there are multiple angles

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"I'm a WOMAN not a girl and I only date MEN not boys".

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

"A 19 year-old showing his abs meets just under 1.4 women for every women he reaches out to, meaning that not only are females responding to his messages, but many are actually contacting him first."

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures/

From OkCupid stats these men do the best on average. If ya got it flaunt it, your average girl enjoys pics of abs as much as your average guy likes bikini shots.

I saw that, and I believed it for a while, but in hindsight, I don't think they researched it right. They compared shirtless guys to all guys.... not just guys who were comparably attractive but without shirtless pics.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

LethalGeek posted:

Man I'm poly open whatever and even I'm starting to hate other super open people. The loving pretentiousness. No one cares you long winded gently caress up!

Same. Also generally it seems the women with high match percentages are all one good reason away from quitting men entirely. That's a lot of pressure to put on me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

TenementFunster posted:

i've only met one non-white person from the springs that wasn't a college kid from CC or military. the reason i met that person is because I was representing her on a DWB ticket.

also the springs is a terrible, white place, but it still has twice as many Hispanic people and six times as many black people per capita as Boulder.

Yeah but you can feasibly date someone in Denver if you live in Boulder.

• Locked thread