Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

hi, im here

wheres macky

jk

I'm checking in but can't contribute much as I managed to trawl the scores of retards on OKC and found a nonretard to get into a stable relationship with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

toggle posted:

i like to take extreme close ups of my dick head and say its new photos from the mars surface

Lol.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This site has gotten way more spam-botty since I last used it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I use Tinder as well because it's just easytown for getting laid, but I liked OKC for actually getting dates for more permanent prospects but now it doesn't even seem to have people I'd like to date and it's in general poop.
Maybe I got older, oh well, I got two decent long term relationships out of it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You made CPS take her kids away because they loving hate you bitch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

toggle posted:

when you're older than 20 its time to take out the facial piercings.

No I like septum piercings so I can put my teeth on them and start pulling.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm drunk as gently caress and I got a date with an adorable androgynous short hailred girl on monday, I'm so excited.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

She's sooooooo cute and we've been texting tons, we're gonna go get pizza and she is just totally my type.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Date owned, got another set up for the weekend, she's adorable and is smart and a big nerd, just instant chemistry.
Don't even feel like going out with the other three chicks now because they don't seem a fraction as interesting.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

caberham posted:

Humble brag

The gently caress you talking about, I'm not being humble about it you dumb gently caress, I'm hot and girls hit me up on OKC like easy peasy, you loving gelatin rear end retard.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

captainOrbital posted:

Short-haired girls are hot.

Absolutely.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

appropriatemetaphor posted:

short hair long hair whatever, as long as they dont shave their pits

Mmm...
Agreed...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

froward posted:

pit hair is disgusting, smelly, traps foul sweatscent. I shave my pits & face and she should too if she wants my face to get anywhere near hers.

What a loving slime this poster is, the loving strange crystal-clear sludge secreting from the edges of my bunghole isn't even as mysteriously faggotish as this idiot. Woe on this gay nigga, who dare post such bitch poo poo upon these retard rear end pages, I'll loving hoover down your cock with a helping of ghost pepper sauced tongue-hosed straight down your narrow urethra.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

MegaJoe89 posted:

IDC about short hair or long hair, but hairy pits and stinky pussy? Yeah no thanks I'm good, hairy stinky pussy IS a barrier to entry.

Nah it's fine just breathe out your mouth the air feels nice on the pussy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Just post a loving pic of you showing off your butt with a smile in the bathroom, my OKC profile pic is literally me completely naked with a blanket covering up my junk and I have no problems, Jesus just loving have some conviction.
Actually your body probably isn't good enough to do that so you should just have your pic as a pile of garbage in the loving sewer because it's about the same as your BITCH FACE.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SaltLick posted:

The people getting matched with hideous fatties are fellow fatties. If you are attractive you'll see other attractive people. Remember that the first rule of any kind of dating is to not be ugly.

I get pretty much everyone, fatties, hotties, hippies, weirdo conservative chicks, horse chicks, punk chicks, emo chicks, goth chicks, rave chicks, chicken chicks. Name em, they're on my OKC BITCH.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TheSpiritFox posted:

I find that copy paste one beautiful, in a way. Succeed or fail he has committed completely to being his awkward socially backward self and is riding the bomb all the way down to whatever end. I bet that dude actually has five friends almost as awkward as he is who are more than willing to actually provide real references to a potential date and talk him up to meet his "provide references within 48 hours except on holidays and weekends" thing. That's like a work of community performance art or something.

Your mom.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LeoMarr posted:

Ive found a way to use the hambeasts profiles for a better purpose that clogging my matches.

So you're a pathetic retard who antagonizes people for no reason.
Listen man, I understand this, I do this on SA, it's enjoyable, but on a dating site, to people who aren't willingly subjecting themselves to it? That's loving gay man. Get the gently caress out of here.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LeoMarr posted:

you're going to get so many ladies white knighting okcupid on SA dude keep going.

people who aren't willingly subjecting themselves to it? That's loving gay man. Get the gently caress out of here.

Haha yes surely if you're on a dating site you dont willingly subject yourself to the shittiest members or society.

And her entire profile was femism and im fat and beautiful all that kind of poo poo. And "if you dont date me because of my looks you are a misogynistic pig" and she flooded my page with views and likes. She visited my prof for 7 days straight.

Actually I found someone really cool and we're steadily heading towards a relationship? Not my fault you're a hideous enraged human being who screams at people on dating sites, seriously.
Also it's not whiteknighting if you're a genuinely annoying loving retard, if someone says something you don't like in their profile then move on instead of sending stupid poo poo that just makes you look like a tool, you aren't on SA you dumb gently caress.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Awkward rear end imbecile.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gnarls Barkley

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Going on a date to a gay bar little do she know I'm bi and I be scoping out better options this is MLG level play here faggits

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

So I went to her's after the bar, she paid for three of my drinks, we have sex, then I complain nonstop about being hungry so she takes me to an allnight diner and pays for it, then I gently caress her again in thanks and then I go home.
Looks like I own.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dude asked me on date going to see if he'll pay for everything too.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The lie I use is "You retarded" which usually isn't a lie

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Think I got chlamydia again should have used the condom use condoms

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hope it's just dehydration because I didn't drink much water at the gym or any liquid after until like 3 hours later.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LeoMarr posted:

why are you so angry at things

You're a God drat retard blaspheming devil worshipping motherfucking Ku-Klux-Klan member piece of GOD drat poo poo MAY I BE KIND.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I tested positive for chlamydia again lmao. Don't even know who it was from.
Always be safe or you'll be stuck with burning pee and the hosed up desire to pee even when you got nothing to oee.
Chlamydia is a good old friend of mine.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jim Barris posted:

I'm pretty sure the clap does come with symptoms cause I distinctly remember pissing fire when I caught it.

It can be symptomless but my pee gets cloudy, it burns to pee, I need to pee even when I don't have much pee left in me, and my balls get tight and uncomfortable.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol we go to the 7/11 to get condoms and also I am craving Whoppers. I'm searching for the Whoppers and the dude behind the counter is like "You're a pretty girl, is that your brother do you have a boyfriend?"

Keep in mind I'm dressed like a uber gay homo, female booty shorts, midriff revealing tank top and cowboy boots. Obvs I must be her gay friend/bro.
She just ignores him and asks for condoms. Dude gets mad incensed, he like "Those are for him?" like I can't hear him in the precious candies aisle.
He brings up the normal ones and she's like "No the big ones."
This dude getting even more pissed, like some penis envy/hating on my extremely gay flamboyant heterosexuality, face red as gently caress, boy gonna pop a gasket. He's like "What, seriously?" and just grabs three individual Magnums and tosses them on the counter in a petulant rage and is staring daggers at me as I walk up to the counter ALSO BITCHES DID NOT HAVE THE WHOPPERS!
We leave and she's looking mortified and I'm like lmao.
Then we got to her apartment and she put an ice cube in her vagina.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

strap on revenge posted:

i, too, have a big penis that i use for fuckign

No you don't and also your a stupid bitch who looks like that retarded dog from Dark Crystal

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Praise you all my life.
Praise you all my life.
Praise you all my nights.
Praise Jesus Christ

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My balls hurt

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That's not anything new I've slept with a chick who kept saying "I loving hate you." while I was loving her because she thought I was arrogant and a douche,
Easy if you're super attractive like me, and none of you.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tumble posted:

You very well could be better looking than me, but I'm likely way more charismatic and outgoing than you.

I sincerely doubt that. You are offensively retarded in person, also along with your hideousness I detect a gay rear end insecurity that makes you suck nuts socially, I think you should poo poo your pants.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Insane levels of jealousy in this thread, maybe if you all weren't ugly and horribly ugly retarded people inside too you could have the ladies love you like they do me.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's hard being average height and insanely good looking with a body that makes women wonder how they got so lucky because they're apparently sleeping with an Adonis all of a sudden, how does this make you feel bitch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I jsut watched anime with a girl the anime wasn't bad it was called Space Dandy didn't think I would like it but I did asnyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm supposed to be leaving to go on a date but I literally can't stop posting in GBS

• Locked thread