Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Half these profiles aren't even that bad I think you're just a gaggle of boring gag inducing faggots tbh.
*Notices he poo poo his pants* haha! *giggle*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Risky posted:

Jesus Christ, this one messaged me last night and barely 3 minutes into messaging me.

Are u ready man?????

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Breetai posted:

So how'd the exchange go after that?

I've never met that particular brand of clingy before, and was wondering how you extricated yourself. Did she realise how nuts she sounded, or react badly to the shutdown?

You stop responding.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The B_36 posted:

Or, y'know, you can answer it honestly, because while it may have been abrupt, its a pretty reasonable question to ask of someone you're chatting with on a dating site.

Yeah man I'm asking people that question all the time after talking to them for five minutes without having met, then I loving murder them in their sleep by making GBS threads into their mouth and nostrils while holding their mouth closed.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The B_36 posted:

Well, then you have some serious psychological issues that need to be addressed by a trained mental health professional.

Didn't know.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chomp8645 posted:

Saying that stuff might not be stupid, but putting it on her profile is stupid. Whether her opinions have merit or not is beside the point. Putting all that on your profile just throws up red flags everywhere. It's stuff better suited for an off-site rant, like on a blog or something.

Yeah I would immediately pass it and assume instantly that they are a complete retard.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aydjile posted:

alright then. how about this one?

me - hello

her - hey, how are you?

me - lets meet in real for a little chat. smoothie at starbucks or something like that. i really eager to know if your personality would match the looks. ))

her - I joined okcupid recently, and it seems many men are not interested in 'chit-chat' and want to meet straight away. I can't speak for all women but before I meet a man I don't know I like to make sure it's a good idea. And that we can hold a conversation. And that he's not crazy. For me that means an exchange on this website first. Is that ok? Actually, the thing about me is my mind and creativity. Looks are not my main angle.

me - i would totally disagree - anyone can write anything; to create any appearance or desired effect. so reading someone text would develope zero information about their personality. unlike in real life; where body language, tone of voice and attitude would provide me with everything i need to know. but in this case - even behind your profile there could be sitting a fat dude in overwashed and sweaty singlet; pretending as shy girl. ))
so for me or any other man who is not interested in wasting time in polite and boring conversations about neutral topic with someone who they never seen - that would be pretty normal thing to ask someone to meet in real.

her - actually, no they can't, you need to be able to do it. Not everyone can write well, not everyone can hold an interesting conversation. if someone writes with spelling mistakes or bad grammar, it speaks volumes. do you live in a bubble? or has everyone you have ever met written well and been well-spoken?
yes, weirdos are out there pretending on the internet. but women, in my opinion need to feel comfortable and safe. the same reason you would tell a young woman you love to take a cab home. i think this aspect of okcupid is not in many mens general experience of the world so they dismiss talk as chitchat.
also, time spent on what you call 'boring and polite conversation' is time and energy saved meeting someone that isn't worth it.

me - oh, i get it. you giving me the evan katz speech about - "no more bad dates."
alright then, i am sure it work out just fine for you.

her - english is your second language?

and yes,

no more bad dates.
because why?
really?

me - why would that matter?

her - i didn't say it does.
i can just tell.
no need to get defensive.
lol

that's what i meant about exchanges messages first.
you can make assessments

are you russian?

me - * sighs
this is a waste of time.
i don't wanna bother answering something that is already in my profile.

her - o yes, i must have seen it there too. but it's a look too.
i read a lot of profiles...
well, russian and hebrew don't necessarily have to be your 1st language.
i'm guessing english isn't your first.
strictly from your messages.
also, you could be israeli, or have lived in russia.
speaking russian doesn't make you russian.
i speak some french.

plus you already bothered so ...

----

so what you think my response should be?
though at this point she really annoys me. and i think its fake profile where some pseudo-gay office employee with sweaty palms trying to feel how its like.

If u go to the mall right now u could probably commit suicide by bombing urself b4 close.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Im gonna suck your penis

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Risky posted:

How much okcupid pussy have you gotten since your last post

I Dunno when that was I actually have a new GF now

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

toggle posted:

is there something in the bible about not getting tattoos and piercings? because if you say you're a christian then talk about how you're disfiguring your bloated carcass with lovely artwork... it's very fun to think about

not really relevant to the thread, more of a think piece tbh.

couple of months ago there was an australian woman who died getting a butt implant in thailand. but the thing is, she was a dedicated christian lady, with a diploma in christian studies and was a leader at her church. but yet she had to disfigure her bottom with a fake bottom. very hypocritical, which makes me think that they don't believe in what they're preaching. thanks for reading

Ya this is good stuff had a good time reading and thinking

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lots of stuff 2 think about right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Piss n poo n poopie too n cum n spit n eat my poo poo

• Locked thread