Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

*squarts*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Literal Carehaver posted:

please validate my existence with sex dont run haha ill find you

naem
May 29, 2011

Have dick pics ever worked for any guy ever?

"Ooo my goodness that IS a lovely penis and I must admit I am intrigued where I wasn't before. I WAS scheduled to speak before the American heart association this Friday after the children's hospital charity fundraiser, where I am a pediatric neurologist but PERHAPS you can fit me in? Between your other sex women? You can? Splendid!!"

naem
May 29, 2011

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

After about, IDK maybe 25, people should be required to put something in their profiles about their hangups or fears or something. Nothing seems more weird to me than a girl in her 30s (or anyone, really) who basically describes their life as one fantastic journey for that long after college. I almost prefer the people who telegraph their issues with "I NEED A MAN NOT A BOY" because at least I know I can relate to people who have issues.

If she seems happy, clean, blank and she's like 30 it means she has rich parents and she's been playing at being a real girl for years like a reverse Pinocchio

naem
May 29, 2011

toggle posted:

thats going to be one sad lonely lady :(

No she'll have most of a decade of guys showing up pretending to date her regularly for the sex and will live in a magic mental ego bubble until she ages and transitions then into a cackling cat lady, replacing sex with food

naem
May 29, 2011

Am I the only straight guy on this website now or

naem
May 29, 2011

toggle posted:

wanna de-grease a lonely goonette

Does this mean blotting her with a paper towel like ulillia and pizza

naem
May 29, 2011

Weeeeee represeeeent, the lollipop guild

naem
May 29, 2011

I worked briefly at a company that had once published library reference books and had unsuccessfully attempted to recreate their products on a website subscription type service.

They'd once employed numerous master of library whatever people and also had once had a generous retirement pension package, and as the company slowly collapsed they kept voting each other off the island like on survivor

naem
May 29, 2011

It's just a fat girl swipe left and move on

naem
May 29, 2011

Breetai posted:

Pro tip: if you see a girl and she mentions liking horses or owning horses or there's a picture of her on a horse, run.

Run as far and fast as you can

Why? She's on a horse you can't outrun a horse

naem
May 29, 2011

jeremiah johnson posted:

Is there a way to see less attractive girls in quick match? Some of these chicks are like model quality there's no loving way I have a shot with them.

Dude just think, YOU could BE the slamwhale

naem
May 29, 2011

I like to think genderblobs reproduce by splitting in half like an ameba

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

Megan fox is like a 17

naem
May 29, 2011

As a huge dong haver it's more like an expected bonus when you take you pants off and maybe she'll stick around longer and then stalk you for months after a break up

naem
May 29, 2011

Biscuits and gravy (giving and receiving) (everything to do with it)

naem
May 29, 2011

THATS NO MOON

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm exactly 6' and women are surprised when I show up and actually am 6', which I guess would be like a girl being as thin and attractive as her photos suggest

naem
May 29, 2011

Also there's the "photo obviously taken before digital photos were the norm" which used to mean a 5 year old pic. More like 7 years old now. Still see them out there on occasion

naem
May 29, 2011

OOO and then the "fresh faced, sharp jaw, great dimples great pic" followed by "5 pounds later, it's fine, great smile, lookin good still haha 5 pounds is normal, good times with friends" pic and then several pics later the "puffed out, exhausted, no jaw line pic where not only aren't there dimples any more but they are somehow outies that have inverted into external meat sacks, drooping, bloated, this is what I look like now, this is what's going to show up, be glad you can't see my butt in this" pic, the "I've been on this site and hosed soo many times haha beer, dick, beer, dick again haha harruugh harrroockk cigarette weezing "

naem
May 29, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

what the gently caress is a scull

It goes on your power armor scrunt

naem
May 29, 2011

:stare:

naem
May 29, 2011

Aferisan posted:

Meeting like dozens of new people all the time sounds more exhausting than it does fun. Esp if you gotta be pleasant and they don't feel the need to reciprocate.

Also the fact they are meeting dozens of new people all the time too, it's hard to get off the sex train and have a relationship. In fact it's best if you meet a girl the first day she make an account and immediately get her off the site and start discussing your future family

naem
May 29, 2011

Like start researching strollers and pre-schools now

naem
May 29, 2011

SaltLick posted:

if you genuinely like people then dating is fun. killer to your wallet though. although you could just do the same "oh i know a cool spot in the park lets walk around" date over and over again. anyway its fun getting laid so do that

I did that and had it down to a science and had SEX haha and now I'm a broken shell of a man,

naem
May 29, 2011

Aferisan posted:

How do you leverage having a nice body into getting dates/matches?

Hypothetically because I am a fat goon retard.

Take some good photos, put them on a dating site, ask a bunch of girls out, get rejected still (a lot)

Repeat until humping

naem
May 29, 2011

SaltLick posted:

The people getting matched with hideous fatties are fellow fatties. If you are attractive you'll see other attractive people. Remember that the first rule of any kind of dating is to not be ugly.

Fat girls get around this by having one thin attractive pick from like 5 years ago so they can stalk you, craving seed

naem
May 29, 2011

subhuman filth posted:

god online dating seems loving horrible. i'd recommend just serially sleeping with your girlfriend's best friend when you get tired of her.

Not as great as it sounds

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

LeoMarr posted:

Still would.

There's a power-lifter girl that's been more fun in like 2 back and forth messages than my current rich girlfriend who has massive social anxiety. Its annoying tbh she's cute and all and a lot of fun but I cannot handle people who are so fearful of rejection that its like we're driving to a restaraunt and she's like "we can go somewhere else if you want" like 20 times in a 5 minute drive.

Um you won the gf lottery shut up lol

naem
May 29, 2011

Scathach posted:

Yeah I keep thinking she's about two seconds from her face splitting open to reveal a robot or something. What the hell happened to smiling?

naem
May 29, 2011

ThePriceIsRight posted:

Found her on POF. She's... intense. I can't tell if that's a song lyric or insane ramblings.

Her only pic

Benedict Cummerbach really getting into character for Dr. Strange

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

staberind posted:

Whats it like being single?
I seem to have forgotten due to my marvelous girlfriend.

sucks

naem
May 29, 2011

I love biting exotic asian women

naem
May 29, 2011

So exotic and bitey

naem
May 29, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

I love to laugh on Friday nights out with my friends, or maybe at the movie I'm watching at home on Netflix. If only I had a partner in crime to laugh with me about the funny adventures we get into while hiking and also does not play games.

Borrowing for my profile thnk u

naem
May 29, 2011

Shirley Crabtree posted:

..and the other has pistols tattooed on her tits. On her tits. And I absolutely agree, dodged a bullet.

A boobie bullet (heh heh bewbs)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Ladies hello! Am am an A.K.A. Dirty Uncle and I am seeking my naughty barista! Can't wait to force my way in (to your life). An academic type of intelligence not required! Must wash dishes

• Locked thread