Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Breetai posted:

Well, I just arranged a date with a self-admitted incorrigible cougar. She's in better shape than most women my age on okcupid though, so what's a term like slam whale that derides someone's age rather than their girth?

A Dark Elf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Wicker Man posted:

Hello, boys...

:stare:

naem
May 29, 2011

would

naem
May 29, 2011

LeoMarr posted:

I am the embodiment of quirk and Extroversion. If you are unfond of whimsy, beware!

I'm a 22 year old social butterfly, currently in a content relationship, so mostly I'll be l looking for friends if anything. I am a nerd who loves books, movies, gaming (especially LARP), but most of all, being around other nerds.
What I’m doing with my life
I am currently working two care jobs, and hoping all too fervently that I can get my rear end out there and apply to school so I can eventually follow my ambition of being a teacher.
I’m really good at
Talking (too much)
Singing (whether it's appropriate or not)
Dancing (when the music [in my head] moves me)
Drawing (but only when I don't have to do it for a purpose)
Writing (but not anything far-flung or structured)

Basically I'm a jack-of-all-trades creatively speaking, but not enough to actually get anywhere with any of it. Sad but true.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
It would be much easier to ask what I don't like.
The six things I could never do without
Hugs, my voice, music, friends, whimsy, gaming
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Life, death, the unknowable, depression and anxiety, equality and fairness, basically deep stuff a 22 year old has no business ruminating on.
On a typical Friday night I am
Pretending to be either a Vampire or a werefox for the LARPs I am a part of.
You should message me if
You are interested in LARPing with my friends and I; you want a fun new face in your regular friendly get-togethers; you actually read through to get this far, and understand that I'm not looking for dating.

Why do so many women itt look like Adam savage from myth busters

naem
May 29, 2011

Otisburg posted:

I'm already sick of her poo poo.

naem
May 29, 2011

Otisburg posted:

Why, why are people using "boyfriend's arm around me but boyfriend cropped out" pictures on Tinder in TYOOL 2015 instead of putting up new ones?

There are also the pics with 2-5 really handsome guys with their arms around her, as if to say "this is who I could be f*cking" those bother me more

naem
May 29, 2011

darth cookie posted:

The dude in the picture almost certainly wants to bang you.

No no see they're just friends, and you'll get to hang out with this guy who stares daggers at you 24/7 because you've stolen the secret desperate love of his life, who she doesn't even see as male, it will be so great

naem
May 29, 2011

Men pretty much want to lock antlers with any other man we see and fight over females it's just how mating works, sorry ladies

naem
May 29, 2011

a cumpire

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

:stare:

naem
May 29, 2011

Bones, organs, and skin!! :swoon:

naem
May 29, 2011

paco650 posted:

it's probably blendr or one of the other 100000 awful location-based gently caress Apps.

I literally have one on my phone that's just for dogs.

bitches

naem
May 29, 2011

I usually go for the awkward hug where you pat her back if I'm not I'm to her personally

naem
May 29, 2011

Ekster posted:

The thing I don't get about 60s hippie theory is that on one hand all authority is bad, but on the other children are a complete blank slate and anything bad they will ever do in life is because they had a bad childhood. Wouldn't you want maximum influence over them if that's truly the case?

It's much more complicated than that ofcourse but that didn't stop them from spoiling their children.

The baby boomers wanted to rebel against their hardass old fashioned WWII veteran parents so they spoiled their kids

Only the economy isn't awesome now like it was for them so we get $40 bowls of cereal for adult infants, and now angry murder mobs

naem
May 29, 2011

want to kill animals and fuccc

naem
May 29, 2011

toggle posted:

Imagine how many dick pics are floating around out there. Millions of phallic flavoured jpgs just zooming around in the clouds. What times we are living in

Just think of the advanced alien races who are just now getting gigabytes of our dick pics beamed at them from orbit by all our cell companies

naem
May 29, 2011

You know how when a star explodes we don't see it for millions of years as it takes light that long to travel to us? When humanity dies out all that will be left are our Verizon signals beaming to the edges of the universe 8===========}==D

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

Nerd girls are great if they are intelligent and sufficiently self aware because you can just sit home happily being boring together and loving (nerdily)

naem
May 29, 2011

First dates are just coffee/ drinks and conversation you can totally do a couple a week it's fine sheesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

If you like a girl just say "Wow I like you! I want to date exclusively! Are you into that haha?" Or some variation, hopefully gauging her into-you-ness correctly. Don't gently caress it up! (You'll gently caress it up) (sometimes) (it's fine)

If she yes "yes date me we're exclusive yay" then NOW you can't go on other dates unless you're a bbad person

This and other really basic human interaction guidelines can be found in my upcoming book BOOB LAIDIES ANd HUMPING IM A SEX MANN

• Locked thread