Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
maybe mspaint the pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Yeah I got "dam you look loving hot!" from a slightly overweight young lady.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I created a girl profile once for shits and giggles, let me tell you the dick pics were refreshing after the bazillion of sadbrains sob stories.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

nothin crazy about that

Reading some of the sadbrains' stories felt a bit scummy, like reading someones diary. Then again, who the gently caress do you think I am, your mother? Are you looking for a date, or free therapy? Men these days.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Cuckoo posted:

The best is when white men messaged me, an obviously ethnic brown person, and the first thing in their questionnaire was "Would you prefer to be with someone of your own race?" "Yes" especially if there was an (almost always racist) reason written behind it. Yet these guys would message me anyway. Why I'd love to be called "one of the good ones" while watching your family uncomfortably clutch their purses tighter when I go over to meet them!

Another time I messaged a guy who seemed to have similar interests and happened to be Asian. He sent a weirdly mean message insulting me, which was weird and gross but considering I was young/cute at the time and had other men to choose from on OKC I could care less and brushed it off.
A couple of days later his face pops up on my list of matches and I click his profile again out of curiosity, only to see see "don't message me if you're a friend of the family or spic" :stonk:

It's the classic minority self-loathing projected onto other minorities.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

ThePriceIsRight posted:

I get the occasional message from a really hot lookin lady because they found my profile funny. Problem is, their messages are honestly pure poo poo. I end up feeling like some unappreciated jester trying to appease an easily distracted lord. To put it in terms you nerds could relate to

that's how I feel when posting

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Chomp8645 posted:

At first I read you were a guy in your 20's dating someone 10 years younger and I thought we had a situation on our hands.

lol read the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Glad I'm not the only who doesn't know WTF is going on

• Locked thread