Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

C.P.A.N. posted:

This but looking for female art nerds. It's either attractive women with the personality of a loaf of bread or fat shut-ins telling me about their fan fiction (this actually happened last week).

Let me tell you about my wincest fan-fiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I got a message from a 34 year old man today. I'm 21. :stare:

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

toggle posted:

What are you waiting for???

Unfortunately, he was neither hot or rich. He also said that I "looked like an angel" which must mean I look like a freak of nature. Thanks guy. :v:

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

C.P.A.N. posted:

Pic to confirm

Me IRL according to that man:

I have nice eyes.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Wasn't there a Helldump thread about a 20 year old marrying a middle-aged man?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

opus111 posted:

Lol why didn't you say 'what show are you planning on watching?' - you know, using the perfectly good verb we already have? Also lol assuming she's some gormless lazy sack o' poo poo and her default evening activity is zonking in front of the TV.

Please don't activity-shame.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

quote:

i'm dan and i'm a sad sack
i like doing the arts
i like music a lot, mainly punk stuff, you can ask me about it i guess
reading is cool but i think i have adhd or something so its hard for me and im overwhelmed with people to read
sorry if i seem boring, i'm kind of quiet/dont have a lot to say
What I’m doing with my life
i'm living with my mom (lame/gay/gently caress/dumb) and i'm unemployed but i do graphic design work for friends and writing for spare money. i'm not going to school, i can't afford it, i'm waiting until i have a job before i move out.
I’m really good at
building up an intolerance to alcohol poisoning
The first things people usually notice about me
why is that dork crying
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
authors - bukowski vonnegut kafka plato voltaire
music - just ask about it even if you dont like my taste just ask even if its on a whim i wont be offended if you dont talk to me after
artists/art movements - aboriginal dream art dadaism dali goya and visionary art (ironically)
The six things I could never do without
alcoholism
public library
tylonol extra strength
my mom
memories of better times
rice crispy squares
I spend a lot of time thinking about
whats keeping me alive
ex girlfriends
where my father is
On a typical Friday night I am
at home crying
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
this isn't just some sick sad caricature made with tumblr humor i am genuinely a very miserable person

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I'm a 4'11 virgin female. AMA

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I'm a hundred-something pounds. I don't have a height limit. Never had sex before.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

Describe the best possible scenario where you lose your virginity but someone yells PRANKED and then laughs in really obnoxious way, sounding something like a donkey.

I'm too smart for MTV. :smug:

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I just like cocks.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Buschmaki posted:

lol yeah, faggots that always keep the Nazarene in their hearts and remember to treat others with respect and compassion totally suck! gently caress off, idiot.

How do you feel about the gays?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I'm an actual virgin, but I'm pretty sexually knowledgeable. ;)

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Tumble posted:

Every girl I've ever met who actively self-describes as a feminist has been cool as gently caress, and usually a bit more down to casually fool around.

If your only exposure to feminism is through the purposeful selection of the most outrageous quotes, curated by a bunch of bitter men, then sure you'll see various quotes about feminism as a "red flag". But most of the feminists I meet just want respect of their female agency and an acknowledgement of some of the issues that are being faced by women these days. I've yet meet one of these "radical tumblr feminists".

PLUS basically every one of them has enjoyed me sliding a finger or two up their rear end when I've gone down on them, and they seem to give way more enthusiastic BJs.
"Good, Giving, and Game" (abbreviated GGG), my friends - if you aren't scouring the girls questions about sex looking for this, you just aren't playing on the level you should be.

Feminists rule.

Feminists are cool and sex owns.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Sex owns and is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

toggle posted: