Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Townsville forms the incredibly beautiful tri-city area of Townsville, Cityberg, and Hamletshire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Breetai posted:

You want to read one of her stories, you say?

:nms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

LeoMarr posted:

dude she said she blocked me so I just wanted to end with a dickhead post because she was so easily offended.

Haha you trolled a person on the internet you're so cool I wish I was cool like you

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

My response: "I got your god right here!" *Presents middle finger.*

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Burn this thread to the ground.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Sheep-Goats posted:

Really what we've learned itt is that suicide is a decent option.

I've learned that there are a billion idiots on something awful that think The Clap is Chlamydia.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lawman 0 posted:

My self-summary

I'm hosed up. I love manga and anime. I have high standards for dudes. I'm bisexual but gray romantic so it takes a lot for me to fall in love. Right now the only person I love is a fictional dude who's 7'2" soooo lol yeah. Anyway I love video games. I'm a nintendo fan girl but I love playstation games too (metal gear solid series!!! Final Fantasy is great too! AHHH!!) and ummm yeah ... I'm not skinny by a long shot so if you don't like fat girls, bye!
What I’m doing with my life

I work part time. I'm done with college. I have a BA in English. I'm tryna move to Japan to teach English for a year or so. I'm working towards that at the moment. Yup.
I’m really good at

I'm good at talking about manga lol and I'm good at writing and I learn quickly. I like to craft a bit and I draw but not super well. I've gotta practice more. Also I'm really good at Mario Kart 8.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

TORIKO is my favorite manga!!! I also like a lot of other things but I'd rather talk than put it here.
The six things I could never do without

I love the internet but as long as I have pen and paper I'll be ok.

Okay seriously tho:
Fam/friends
Toriko
Toriko
Toriko
Toriko
Toriko

LMAO ok ok for real:
Fam/friends
Paper and pen
Toriko
A good bra
Black clothes lol
My bed
I spend a lot of time thinking about

Toriko...
On a typical Friday night I am

I'm at work or at home playing Smash Bros.

Lawman 0 posted:

I work part time. I'm done with college. I have a BA in English. I'm tryna move to Japan to teach English for a year or so. I'm working towards that at the moment. Yup.
I’m really good at

Lawman 0 posted:

I have a BA in English. I'm tryna move

:bang:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

YeahTubaMike posted:

it's the internet, people sometimes use shorthand/slang, deal with it

Epic pwn d00d! FTW!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

idgi

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Can we auto ban anyone that uses the phrase "cummies" even to explain it?

Seriously it's hosed up and bad.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I too love comparing women to objects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

mobby_6kl posted:

So I got Tinder working with a fake facebook account and got a couple of matches after using up all likes.

Opening lines can be tough but this girl has a photo of a cat in her profile, so that's easy mode, right? Well she didn't get my carefully crafted pussy joke (not native speaker), now what :negative:

Holy loving poo poo you are the gooniest gently caress ever.

• Locked thread