Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Going to start an A Capella group called the Complete Anal Harmonies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

I wish I had saved profile screenshots from the last time I used OKC.

Some highlights I saw included a woman who listed one of her accomplishments as planking on the National Holocaust Memorial and another who made it clear any relationship she found on there would be secondary to her one true love: the brothers from Supernatural whom she believed existed in a parallel universe which she's devoted her life to finding a way to travel to.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

What the hell kind of a city name is Townsville? It sounds like something made up for a cartoon.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Wanna eat at that chinese pizza shop Indian restaurant.

What do you think they sell? Sweet and sour pork pizza but the bread is like Naan?

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Breetai posted:

They pretty much universally run to fat after they hit 30 because their lovely schedule drives them to eat lovely food and stress eat with no time/energy for regular exercise, and at some point or other they will get a lifelong hip, shoulder, or back injury either lifting a hyperobese patient or trying to catch a falling granny who dies anyway.

e: who wants to see a hard 39?

She's 39 years young and a fan of Motley Crue. Go get her, boys,

Nice try we all know that's actually Richie Sambora.

• Locked thread