Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Release those loving pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Fuckin lying females.... You know?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

i came

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

how do i cum in a woman?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Any American girls here??? I need sex

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

C.P.A.N. posted:

I desire to be strictly monogamous and don't want kids. I am the 1%. AMA

same,

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Breetai posted:

So I got a message from out of the blue...

Well this looks promising. Hmm, no details on her profile, but she looks cute, might be worth a look, hey let's have a look at her answered questions...

Welp.

Calm down dickbag

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Forceholy posted:

Oh God, not this argument again.

i think we could use another one

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Glad to see my local small Connecticut TV news outlet is covering the nation!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Star Man posted:

I'm only 6'0", but drat a girl that's like 6'3" is the hottest thing.

Nah its kinda weird actually.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

froward posted:

this is the racial equivalent of a goon reading a book called "why do women only date assholes"

quick reminder: black women have THE MOST difficulty dating, and you can land a woman two leagues up out of your own if you have your poo poo halfway together and aren't a racist cock. I'm an internet loser and I landed a date with an actual medical doctor.

lol or just be tall and white and do the same with anyone you like

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I'm moving to the south with a female I met on okcupid. Thanks okcupid.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

How do I gently caress?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

People do it a lot but nah it's pretty weird and kinda robotic/cold.

Nah, it's actually human nature.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I love Italian but for real gently caress Italian restaurants, eat that poo poo at home.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

loquacius posted:

Not that this isn't a great conversation but

spoken like someone who has never been to an actually good Italian restaurant and/or just doesn't know what to order there :colbert:

If you are at an Italian restaurant and being served a pile of noodles, one party has hosed up somehow

Ehhh, I'll keep eating my multiple family member's superior versions of piles of noodles.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Actually rejection gets super easy, get some perspective.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Fonzarelli posted:

goddamn can you shut up about food in just one thread

its in every thread and its boring as hell

Shut up dad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I've honestly never seen an ugly vagina. I lead a blessed life. My dick is tiny though, baby dilz, fresh pussy.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

LeoMarr posted:

still got a girlfriend so thats nice. This loving tranny won't leave me alone however but I wanted to see if I could get the transformation story out of him before I quit talking to him.

Anyway got girlfriend high as poo poo and her anxiety went away instantly now she wants to smoke more and really wants to get her card and has been stoned for like 3 days straight.

What typa gay poo poo is this dog

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

LeoMarr posted:

It’s your fault the relationship failed not his. No one gives a gently caress about half the poo poo you say, not even your friends which is why you were probably constantly bitching about them to him. You want to please a man you need to learn the eight magic words. "Feed me, gently caress me, Shut the gently caress up”

i suck dicks and this is gayer than that

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

toggle posted:

define "adventures"

hometown buffet

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

The food I don't like are the hot & spicy ones

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

are hetero's using tindr yet?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Make all women pay

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Flo Cytometer posted:

i never got that email

im also not sad enough to use an internet dating site

but u use somethingawzful.com ?????

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Flo Cytometer posted:

not to gently caress other people, only to gently caress WITH other people

time to flip the script and gently caress a goon

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Breetai posted:

There's something off about her. You can see the crazy radiating out of her.

she got a bit of a worm neck

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

chill he seems cool

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

nurses eat rear end

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

im making GBS threads atm

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Da fuk

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

why is every poly mad ugly?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I want to believe... I need this.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Aydjile posted:

so i've did a little homework assignment.

i've picked a bunch of girls in following criterias - age 24 to 34, any nationality or ethnicity, in vicinity of new york, at least 5/10 looks.
the following question is based on my profile's picture where i stand only in my underwear and flexing my arms with satisfied smile.

"good evening! i need unbiased opinion from a random girl. had an argument with my friend here and its being said that my picture where i stand in my underwear is vulgar and should be removed. what is your opinion on that?"

the variety of responses left me pleasantly surprised. and overall impression made me with big grin on my mug. well, its kinda nice to see that all women different and not being just cunts.
so keep asking questions and you are bound to find the answer that you will like!
i know, i did! ))

here the first 50 answers.

Haha well I don't find it vulgar. But I'm also not very conservative when it comes to things like that. I'm sure there are other people who wouldn't be into it. Although I guess those aren't the types of people you would want to date anyway, so I suppose it's probably a decent self selecting tactic.

you probably should remove it.

Well, I wouldn't call it vulgar. Though I would say that it very well could deter girls from responding. It sends the message that all you want is sex or some sort of sexual based relationship.

I think it's silly, I don't think its vulgar. It also depends on what type of message you are trying to send through your profile.

JUST A LITTLE VULGAR FOR SOME, I PERSONALLY DON'T HAVE ANY ISSUE...

I think it's fine, it Shows the goods. you're just killing the possibility of someone liking you for your personality regardless of your physique.

Hahah its kind of funny I suppose

Maybe but you look good

It's not vulgar, but women don't like seeing random pics of guys in their underwear on dating sites

Take it down. It's not offensive but I don't think anyone is gonna take you seriously if you keep it.

Well, since you asked, my reaction both to this message and your underwear pic is "Are you loving kidding me?"

Not at all vulgar. But I don't offend easily.

Yes take it down. I think you are trying to be funny maybe, but it's just better without it. Good luck

Evening it NOT vulgar!!

It's kinda weird that u have a pic with ur underwear on

Ha. I don't think it's vulgar. It doesn't have that selfie-in-mirror creepiness to it.

Lol, this is my dream come true... Guy soliciting feedback on his profile (there are so many bad ones out there). Well, not vulgar... You can tell from the series of pictures that you're funny and you're joking slash maybe not a little, so that chicks can see your ripped bod in full view. I say keep it! wink emoticon

Live your life!

Good evening.
You're not in a lewd pose so I wouldn't call it vulgar. I was surprised to see a pic like that, but I'm different than most woman. I'm not even a fan of shirtless pics. I don't like seeing someone's nipples before I even know them. It's like a forced "Look at me almost naked!" when I didn't need to or want to.

You should do a close up Anthony Weiner style shot to supplement the full body shot.

Well every bad can whatever want smile emoticon .if you thing that its fine nobady can change your mind and its depends what are you looking for and what did you thinking when you pout that pic

Completely agree with your friend!!!!!

Good evening... Yes, your friend is right. Remove the picture smile emoticon

Whenever guys like you post pics of themselves it just makes me chuckle. Those types of pics aren't vulgar- cause they don't turn women on

No it's not vulgar at all. It's the human body! And you're not doing anything particularly sexual. If anything it's a bit whimsical.

You should remove it

I have no answers

Your friend is correct.

My opinion is if you wanted to talk with me, you just needed to say hello!
It's not vulgar as much as unnecessary, since it sort of seems uncouth especially since you look good clothed. Guys who pose naked or in their underwear seem like they're only looking for sex on the site.

I don't find it vulgar... if anything i find it amusing

You should remove. You're not looking for casual sex, according to your profile and it just doesn't really fit well overall. Besides it's not very flattering.

i would say keep the photo if you keep on wanting to use that as a pick up line/ convo starter

Good evening..
From a young woman's point of view, I dont know that its vulgar, but its probably not the best choice for a proper introdcution to a respectable lady.

Well it is not, you should keep it! smile emoticon

Just change your screen name to Captain Underpants and rock your undies.

Not the absolute weirdest intro I've gotten so I'll bite -- I wouldn't say vulgar but definitely makes a statement! Hope that helps settle your argument.

No, it's not vulgar. Not even close.

Hi there... Vulgar is in the eye of the beholder. And you're certainly not the only man on OKC showing off his bod. I'd say leave it up, but it depends on the type of gal you're hoping to attract.

I think that burgundy is not your color, you should have gone with a green/aqua color :~). Other than that I think its fine.

Yes, it is very very vulgar! You must send me every copy so that I can make sure the vulgar police don't catch you. How dare you try to shine in your underwear. For shame...So vulgar, so tight , so short....Only the vulgar girls will like you. Let me protect you from them wink emoticon

Ok. In todays world, its not vulgar. Not surprised to see it but definitely tells me something about you.

I'm not a huge fan of it. If a guy is so great, why would he need a picture showing off his body? Same goes for girls. That's just me though.

It's not too vulgar to me...but it's not your most flattering pic. Maybe one with shorts instead of briefs.

Hi, I don't know if vulgar is the right word, but unnecessary is perhaps an alternative. Leave something to the imagination.. Good luck

Lol. Lol. I think you should listen to your friends. They only want the best for you.

Good evening , that was a very good way of getting me to look at you in your underwear by the way. Nope, not vulgar- underwear is just swim clothes without the ocean around

Not the absolute weirdest intro I've gotten so I'll bite -- I wouldn't say vulgar but definitely makes a statement! Hope that helps settle your argument.

My opinion? If you used the same judgement choosing profile photos as you do in choosing friends you'd find the love of your life in no time.
: p
Hope that helps.

This is art.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

You didn't actually read that, right?

Every word.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

A good pair of balls goes a long way.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Getting a lil Redditish in here, smells ripe.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

eating pussy? heh... thats cool i guess. but i eat booty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Everyone should just start talking to someone if they like them, how loving complicated is this?

• Locked thread