Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

First date with OKcupid girl wednesday. Shes a teacher whos dad is dying.

second date with different girl, huge stoner wants to get high with me at her place, helped me get my cannabis card.

Im making good progress so far, Im worried about this teacher chick though, all her pictures are top shots, but she doesnt look like shes hiding fat or anything so gently caress it.

Stoner chick is skinny as gently caress, but Pretty hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gonna meet up with this girl at her work in like 2 hours. Hopefully she takes the bait when I hit her with "Let's go get high and stargaze tonight after you're off"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Is this a loving recurring theme on OKCupid

Also met the girl I've been talking to for a bit. She's awesome.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Jeff Sichoe posted:

someone hook those two cripples up then they can use their roboto arms to stimulate each others remaining functioning nerves

:catbert:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I'm a virgin, yes, I am a 24 year old virgin. But I'm not going to lose my virginity to just anyone, I have to be in love with the person.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ribsauce posted:

poo poo, I already told two people about it. I didn't want to get busted in real time. If I walked in the bar and some dude ran up to me and said he was Jen and a friend saw I'd still be getting killed for it in the retirement home

anyway Sally said the first picture was fake the second was real and gave me her number. I called and it sounded like a girl, but an old one so I was like "you know what, you sent me a fake picture, I don't want to be rude, but I'm gonna have to bail. Good luck"

Why the gently caress are you guys so picky. was the second picture good? If so why not just gently caress and duck?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

So imagine your typical little old lady. Remove the old, and the....no, wait, you can probably hang on to the "little." I enjoy quiet activities such as reading, working jigsaw puzzles, and owning multiple cats. My most unusual talent is napping, any time, any place. In a box, with a fox, etc and so on.
Seriously, though, I have narcolepsy, so I sometimes find myself lacking energy for going out in the evening. I'm a bit of a homebody because of this, so if you think staying in and snuggling with a movie on sounds better than going out, that's awesome. I will even play video games with you.
I'm a huge fan of fantasy novels, jrpgs and sci-fi shows/films. I seriously have a collection of Star Wars shirts.
I do enjoy going out during the day/early evening if I'm not working. I love parks, museams, botanical gardens, and exploring new areas in general.

would

Bi anually

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sheep-Goats posted:

lol she replied.

This date is going to be like the one with the pretty anesthesiologist where about halfway through she had just decided to be a dutiful good date despite her having everything in her life sorted that I have profoundly hosed up apart from the whole being tall and white things.

Dude you have all points covered. White and tall. just get a dip ring depending on area and race you're going after amd you'll be squared

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

You find something interesting about me besides my appearance (I know I'm attractive but my innards are even more attractive!)

400 lbs

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What I’m doing with my life
Music
I’m really good at
Rapping
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Michael Jackson
The six things I could never do without
Music
Make joke
Money
Mess around with people
Looking in the mirrors
Looking mean
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Music
On a typical Friday night I am
Making up different kind of rap
You should message me if
If u want to but i don't do nude remember that so don't message if u all about sex n hiting n rape girl ok

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The six things I could never do without
(1) Activism, (2) non-human companions, (3) my community, (4) long conversations, (5) sunny days, and (6) my vitamix blender.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Total animal liberation. Social justice. Ecological justice. Radical politics.

You should message me if
You're vegan and an animal rights activist, or you're interested in animal rights and want to find out more.

You don't take this website seriously.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

froward posted:

typing penis words for me to read is literally rape.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

so I shoot animals with rifles amd turn them into delicious meat. Does this mean I support the patriarchy. Also, I was joking about the chicken in your hands. Are you familiar with Jeb Bush?

No, it means you killed them and they are now dead rotting corpses which you consume, and yes, speciesism and sexism are interconnected. Well, it wasn't a funny joke, and really isn't funny now that you've made jokes about murdering animals like her. I'm blocking you, good bye.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Mans posted:

Eating a chicken is basically rape

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

froward posted:

Sounds like you dodged a bullet she def would not have gobbled your cock and swallowed your man milk.

Negative people are so draining: they seem to lack self awareness. Seems like there is a lot of overlap between that mindset and your standard Angry Nerd.

I sent her hosed up messages just because she's a loving libnazi feminist animal rights activitist.

Tumble posted:

Just figured I'd tell you guys okc got me laid again. Med student cutie, really knew her way around in bed.

She was very impressed by my profile and how much we had in common and my gentlemanly manners such as holding the door open for her, and being entirely respectful of her as a woman by waiting for her to make the first move.

Aha just kidding, I was making out with her after an hour and by the end of the date she was more than willing to hop into a cab to my place.

Always be closing, losers.

I was supposed to get laid today, but I knew it was too good to be true because we setup a date within 20 minutes of talking. And the setting for the date? "Come cuddle and watch movies with me".

Sadly I was at work yesterday when she said "Come over now?" so I couldn't gently caress her 20 minutes after sending her a message.

Anyway she has yet to respond to any of my messages "Hey, So when do you want to meetup today?"

But I have a slightly prettier date setup for tomorrow night so I'm hopeful.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Breetai posted:

Note to self: always look for a body shot. Because apparently the 'athletic body type' of a 'gym junkie' shares real estate on a venn diagram with 'ewok'.

I take too many risks when it comes to face pics. I always think "Well I'm not loving anything right now so gently caress it I'll go for it"

1 in 5 women is actually a smoking hot ballet girl of 7 years who is athletic and her body feels like hard not soft which actually makes for great sex like resistance sex.

"Lol I thought you looked familiar too. I've only been working there for a week though."

I've never even gone into her store

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Apr 6, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Decrepus posted:

This is too good.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

you lost the magic my friend with the stream of consciousness second post and then the impotent rage post after. It would have been funny if you had just copied and sent her "don't take this place seriously" bit but now she just sounds like a humorless bore and you sound like troll number 999 for her to post on her #killallcarnists tumblr circlejerk

dude she said she blocked me so I just wanted to end with a dickhead post because she was so easily offended.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Once again trapped by a good looking face shot, gently caress she just added a new pic and she is fat as gently caress

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

maybe?

hahaha you guessed it

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Holy poo poo, a week has gone by guys. I found two girls and the results are great. 1 chick is a gargantuan coke fiend who hosed me for some reason. Pic Below. It's sfw I guess (mods if not please tell me)

And I also found this cute 19 year old girl who I'm actually dating now. The coke fiend gave me what I needed, she's hella rich aswell and a massive bitch when she's coming down so i'm done.
So me and the 19 year old hit it off really well and let me kiss her, and we got tangled up for like 2 hours it was great. However I hosed the coke fiendlike 6 hours earlier so that was interesting.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

SaltLick posted:

i like leomarrs fake stories a lot but i also miss the other guy can we have a crossover?

http://pastebin.com/E2B1qmCG

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I like to put 6'0 on my profile even though I am 6'2

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

i prefer women I can pick up and walk around with in my arms.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

sometimes tbh

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

appropriatemetaphor posted:

yeah i too wank it to my imaginary head-boyfriend

:spooky:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Top City Homo posted:

what the gently caress is a scull

its carjacking I guess

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

britishbornandbread posted:

I'm 6'6 and dated a girl at university who was 6'2. She was great. The looks we got. I dumped her to go out with a girl who was 5'11 like a loving idiot.

They're not used to an ubermensch couple walking around

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gammatron 64 posted:

unfortunately I kinda dislike people and find dating to be a huge chore

Just dont try during the date. You'll start to notice women will gently caress you more if you flat out dont give a gently caress about them

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gammatron 64 posted:

Yeah I've kind of started to reach a point in my life when I have few fucks left to give

I hope you're in your mid 50s to say poo poo like that. World aint all chicken fingers and gstting drunk at your dads bud.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gammatron 64 posted:

You're only about 20 years off

dude if you're in your 30s go do something with yourself here's some resources for you

Step 1: Stop Being Depressed.

Step 2: Stop looking like poo poo.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=179
Step 3: Get a Job.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2444033?ComplainEconomy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Spakstik posted:

Also make sure it's a public bathroom so she knows you're secure in your heterosexuality

Preferrably a McDonalds or Burger King bathroom so she knows your economic level

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sanctum posted:

Bonus trans :qt:

would

but lol if you somehow believe women who make way more than you won't go out with you and pay for poo poo because they're used to it.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 00:09 on May 1, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ive found a way to use the hambeasts profiles for a better purpose that clogging my matches.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Decrepus posted:

Why do people seek out arguments.

Because its fun and makes the site interesting
Just have a job be white and somewhat good looking without selfies and send stupid poo poo to the chicks you arent attracted to. I usually do this when they quickmatch me and are complete hambeasts. Or if they're mega feminists ill usually send "lol you sure are experiencing the plight of women living in your dads 6 bedroom house and driving a 2015 rallye charger because "it suits my personality". The plight is real.

In other news this college qt send me a message apologizing for not talking to me after we had an argument. My response being " It would suit both of us better if you never talked to me again. If you still have any feelings for me which it obvious you do because you texted me 5 times when I didnt respond to the initial text. However I feel nothing for you so dont text me again."

now im the "loving miso prick you're only doing this because im Bi"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 22:54 on May 3, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Decrepus posted:

You are jon irenicus irl

Who

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

JebanyPedal posted:

So you're a pathetic retard who antagonizes people for no reason.
Listen man, I understand this, I do this on SA, it's enjoyable, but on a dating site, to people who aren't willingly subjecting themselves to it? That's loving gay man. Get the gently caress out of here.

you're going to get so many ladies white knighting okcupid on SA dude keep going.

people who aren't willingly subjecting themselves to it? That's loving gay man. Get the gently caress out of here.

Haha yes surely if you're on a dating site you dont willingly subject yourself to the shittiest members or society.

And her entire profile was femism and im fat and beautiful all that kind of poo poo. And "if you dont date me because of my looks you are a misogynistic pig" and she flooded my page with views and likes. She visited my prof for 7 days straight.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 23:57 on May 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

loquacius posted:

She didn't look fat from that picture, or not fat enough to justify fat-acceptance poo poo anyway :raise:

Yeah though there didn't seem to be a reason to antagonize her there, unless you like getting in fights on OKC as well as SA

lol if you judge weight by a sideways face picture

• Locked thread