Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Cuckoo posted:

The best is when white men messaged me, an obviously ethnic brown person, and the first thing in their questionnaire was "Would you prefer to be with someone of your own race?" "Yes" especially if there was an (almost always racist) reason written behind it. Yet these guys would message me anyway. Why I'd love to be called "one of the good ones" while watching your family uncomfortably clutch their purses tighter when I go over to meet them!

Another time I messaged a guy who seemed to have similar interests and happened to be Asian. He sent a weirdly mean message insulting me, which was weird and gross but considering I was young/cute at the time and had other men to choose from on OKC I could care less and brushed it off.
A couple of days later his face pops up on my list of matches and I click his profile again out of curiosity, only to see see "don't message me if you're a friend of the family or spic" :stonk:

I met my black girlfriend through okcupid and through her learned that there apparently there are a lot of dudes (and not just white ones) that fetishize black girls with one hand and hit all the "you're not like other black people" notes with the other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Kempy posted:

if you're white and you are dating a black girl how long until you call her 'dark chocolate'?
would u bring it up first or just go for it

i probably wouldn't say it

We literally never talk about it unless someone we're with brings it up. One of her friends refers to us as "the swirl" though

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Kempy posted:

why one year? would it be said at your anniversary dinner like 'im glad ive had some chocolate in my life for a year' or would you say it as things led to the bedroom?

I'm gonna use this on our valentine's date after a couple drinks, if I don't piss her off I'll know it was meant to be

I did once call her a mocha princess while we were drunk making out, she responded with "I'm a hell of a lot darker than that and you know it"

Kempy posted:

do you ever get called coffee and cream
i think that's cute and i would like to have that

Never coffee and cream, but we do hear jokey renditions of "ebony and ivory" once in a blue moon

e: I've only been seeing her for 5 months, so I'm really rolling the dice here

Not a Children fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Feb 10, 2015

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Aren't you the guy from the old thread who posted about trying to fit in with her guy friends and being like "hey brotha, my nigga" and people laughed at you?

Yeah dude that was a joke post, about a different woman

I did say a lot of poo poo like that when hanging out with my black friends as an oblivious teenager though. Quickly learned how inappropriate it was when I got to college

Top City Homo posted:

How often do you do bdsm collar her beat her etc?

Only on the night of the new moon during black history month

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

froward posted:

black girls and asian men are the least desired dating partners, so you can find yourself a smoking hot, clever & educated partner VERY easily if you turn off Whites Only Mode.

This is true

Bagged me a smart black girl with a killer bod, easiest time I ever had dating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

loquacius posted:

If a guy put "don't even attempt to message me unless you are at least a D-cup" in his profile he'd come off as a huge tool though

This isn't really a double standard, having a stated height requirement seems pretty toolish as well

• Locked thread