Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Shirley Crabtree posted:

cancelling a date does not make you a terrible person. lying about a heart attack to cancel a date makes you a terrible person. she may, or may not, have done this but some people do and those people are terrible and if she did then so is she.

So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough

makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Literally any of those. She didn't know me, I didn't know her so I wouldn't have been offended if she had jumped to a conclusion about me, met someone else, had better things to do, whatever. I just don't think you should lie about heart attacks and stuff.

Man tells truth to woman to get out of date: her feelings possibly get hurt
Woman tells truth to man to get out of a date: stalked, screamed at, possibly raped and murdered

Sorry, reality sucks, adjust your butt-hurt accordingly

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Yeah it's cool, I was actually pretty much just hung up on trying to get the message across of what annoyed me that was falling on deaf ears than the situation itself. Regardless, lets see what happens with pistol-tits instead.

You've proven that you're exactly the sort of man that needs to be told outlandish poo poo to make you go the gently caress away.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Otisburg posted:

If he is actually bullshitting it's a novel approach, but I feel like it's going to pull only American Sniper Fan girl values voter type tail that won't take it in the rear end or spit on their palm for the handy.

Yeah, no

I was in a play in college, and the cast had:

A short, buff, chill marine who a) trained others in hand to hand combat and b) who's parents owned an animal testing lab and he's very proud of it

A gay vegan PETA activist that did things like coat himself in fake blood and lock himself in a cage on school grounds

A winsome, bisexual, 'only dates women currently due to a history of abuse' who was afraid of her own shadow and loved animals

Guess who spent the entire play trying to gently caress the marine?

I'll give you two guesses

They're both right

PS the winsome chick jumped on his lap at the cast party and last I heard they hosed for about two months

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Otisburg posted:

what was the marine's name?

I forget, this was the 90's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

insufficient guns posted:

Bonus round: picture is fine, I just think there's something a tiny bit awkward about using a picture from this particular location on a dating website...maybe that's just me it's Auschwitz

:stare:

• Locked thread