Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Mr. Horrible posted:

For years I've been wondering why that garbage was so popular. I should have realized it was just escapist fantasy for unfuckable nerds. I'm kind of embarrassed it took me this long to figure out, I've watched enough Star Trek that I should recognize that sort of thing by now.

Ah well, thanks for clearing that up for me pal. :thumbsup:

this post helps me understand that awful show.

thank you.

-an uggo jewish nerd who can't stand seinfeld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

The TED talk was interesting, even if the self-righteous dude was not.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

emminou posted:

Since you asked:

emminou posted:

This is the most depressing OKC profile I've seen in a long time and I can only hope it's some kind of joke:

This unfortunate soul wishes to be considered a writer while posting:

I'm an uncommunicative pick

"...writing and sundry other art forms"

Message me if you want to be depressed.

________

That person didn't "quit sex" by choice.

Mercy kill it.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Lol if you've never swapped vomit in a jack and cocaine soaked sexual triumph

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Nothing says attractive like never-worn exercise clothing and a baby carriage!

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Papercut posted:

No, the real question is where do you live that pizza for 2 costs $60 AND $45k per year is considered anything but poverty level.

Atlanta or Nashville would qualify.

And she was probably more impressed with the tip/him unexpectedly paying for everything than the actual $100 bill.

Christ, you bitter fuckers are bitter.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

I'm still friends with my ex, and she's been playing the OKC field for the last couple weeks. We both rent rooms in the same house currently.

She goes out in the middle of the night, maybe 1am on Saturday, to go gently caress a stranger.

When she gets there, he's whiskey drunk to hell and back. She's willing to overlook that, and they settle in to listen to some music. Turns out they like similar stuff.

But when she tries to get the guy to listen to a band he's never heard, he actually tells her, "there's no possible way you could put on a better band right now. I'm actually doing you a favor here. Whatever you'd play, I'd just hate, and then I'd wind-up hating you."

She stormed out.

And that, goons, is how one torpedoes a late-night hookup, when the girl is DTF and already in your room.

People amaze me.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

staberind posted:

Calamari?
What is is about inverted pig anus that's so appealing?

Do you think anyone believes this?

I'm more confused by "2 slices each, medium pepperoni"

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

My guess is that those girls were seeing other guys at the same time as you, things began to heat up with someone else, and they turned their attentions that way. They didn't want to "break it off" because they want to have you on reserve.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Smash it Smash hit posted:

lol you post this stuff thinking its rad or edgy but really its boring af, neat.

it's certainly not edgy, but it's something. i'm interested.

more interesting that my dating life.

i did meet a homeless woman who seems pretty cool, though.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Lol at anyone having sex regularly who doesn't also get regular testing.

I think the people shocked by testing don't have much sex, perhaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Jesus Christ, I have .mp4 files older than that child.

• Locked thread