Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather

Fonzarelli posted:

its super easy to get girl from okcupid, just find a girl who smokes weed and say "hey wanna smoke some weed?"

if that doesn't work then you should just give up.

I get tons of messages from older couples asking me to gently caress their wives, its super gross and weird

Why not gently caress their wives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

Darth123123 posted:

Post the message fanzine

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

Bert Fegg posted:

I did try a little experiment recently for a couple of months - I went radically honest in my profile. Talked about enjoying video games, MST3K, SF, etc etc and just generally acknowledged a lot more of reality than is a good idea. Results were about what you'd expect. Messages from ugly grannies didn't drop off much, but the primo results went into a radical dive. To be fair, labeling yourself as a manchild is never going to be a selling point for a guy, but it's not offset by demonstrating that you're a competent adult as well.

Women can get away with that kind of thing. As a guy you have to generate a value proposition. Creating an image as a functional normal is more important than truth. They can learn about the real you as things go along. That being said, as a disclaimer I did start talking to one woman who would be a great match, and who is even attractive. It's just a drat shame that she lives thousands of miles away. YMMV.

thanks for confirming what no one doubted

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

Bert Fegg posted:

You tell me the stove is hot I guarantee I'm going to have burned fingers in a few minutes.

They don't want good matches. They want that romance novel guy.

the stove is hot, post pics of fingers please

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

after some of these confessions im appreciating being single and celibate as hell. well, im off to masturbate.

edit: wrong thread, still semi relevant

• Locked thread