Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Well, you know the saying, you are what you huff.

Or is it, you are what you eat? Meh, doesn't really matter in this particular case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I don't get how all these hideous women are in these poly relationships. Not only finding someone to lay them, but finding multiple people that are willing to put up with being a perpetual side piece

You know those sad sacks of poo poo that normal women won't gently caress because the stench of desperation and poor hygiene is overwhelming from 30ft away? Well, guess what...

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Business Gorillas posted:

I don't understand why anyone would be openly hostile to people on a dating profile. Even if you're not part of the group being insulted, it comes off as really off putting, especially to the people that make your very specific list of criteria

People are dumb.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
How would you like it if 20 people a day thought you were good enough to bone but not good enough to put any effort in starting a conversation with? Believe it or not, some people don't like it all that much.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

LethalGeek posted:

I came across someone who lists "Anti-speciesist" in their profile. That some code word for furry?

That's quite the accusation to level at a complete stranger. Have you considered they might simply be into bestiality?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
That dude has a female penis?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Mr. McGibblets posted:

"And last but not least, the most important one for me romantically... you MUST be rockin a WHOLE package. Do NOT message me for dating if you are circumcised. Once I went intact, I'll NEVER go back. 16 years of altered American sex was enough for me. Sorry, my lady bits just need a rest (OUCH). And the older we get, the harder you cut dudes have to pound because your dicks are so calloused and keratinized. To make my cut, you MUST be natural. NO exceptions!"

Please tell me you found this one on JDate.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
It's all about plausible deniability :ssh:

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Nothing will endear you to upper management faster than a sexual harassment lawsuit. True fact.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Isn't the caveat that poly means broken but open relationship means looking to trade up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

insufficient guns posted:

Is this fake? I want to think it is. But it just seems not quite over-the-top enough to be.

Why would it be fake? Police officers can look for love too, you know. I wish Inspector Gadget here luck in his search.

• Locked thread