Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
im lonely with crippling depression and little status in life how far can i get in the world of electronic love? would it help to throw all my neurosis up on the profile or dump it unexpectedly during the first date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
"boy this panera bread sure is busy i was raped in my teens i sleep with an unloaded gun to my head"

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
"i must die i must die I MUST DIE!!!!!!!!"

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
"just...i dunno, take my wallet afterward. make it look convincing. nothing above the chest, ok?"

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

The Doo Do Chasers posted:

also I got hella messages from not totally ugly girls and got laid a lot before I settled down, you guys must be really boring and ugly ahahahaha

i am boring, ugly AND mentally ill sir but i'm a wounded soul with a heart of gold who seeks a special bae to drag in to my own private hell

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
ladies

ladies where are you going??

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
please validate my existence with sex dont run haha ill find you

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i dunno 40m with 20f seems fine to me. she'll sleep with you, and in exchange, you pay for things and act out father-daughter incest fantasies

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

ArbitraryC posted:

me:
Fat
Poor
Spinning my wheels

you:
Fit
Wealthy
Has poo poo together, plan for future

Oh, so women aren't allowed to have standards? *Expands like a pufferfish to deter predators*

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
being able to date younger girls than yourself is probably one of the top-tier benefits of being male

cuz its like men dont even really entice women all that much physically but money and status never lose their luster. meanwhile women get older and bam, thats it, you're old now turn in your badge and gun you are off the dating force

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Troutful posted:

nah cougars/milfs are a thing for whatever reason

I'm dating a younger guy right now and it's fantastic, but then again I'm not broke w/daddy issues

i mean don't get me wrong i personally love me some older women but the average dude is probably going to pass on that. i'll make up a statistic... 7/10 young men would pass up a relationship with an older woman especially if she obviously wears the pants or is early 30s and full blown baby-crazy. meanwhile, like 9/10 older dudes would go out with a young chick because c'mon look at them perky tits

also assuming you are a proud womyn goonette please post you are tits. TIA (thanks in advance)

-LITERAL CAREHAVER

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
ok, i'll bite

what is GGG?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
gay geriatric german?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
give the jewess your kosher pickle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i dunno meaningful relationships are overrated AF

lets just jump off a bridge who with me??

• Locked thread