Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Fonzarelli posted:

whoa nelly

be that sperm donor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

nutranurse posted:

its a very real and very gross thing

like dude, if you dont want to gently caress your ugly dumpy ageing wife then why would i, a young man in my physical prime (let me phrase this how they see me) a strapping young buck

I thought the term was bull, or stallion or somethin idk like a powerful and virile farm animal

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Trollologist posted:

Are you....Are you implying that you capture small girls to turn them into sex slaves?!?!

:iiaca:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Hadaka Apron posted:

The fastest I've ever given up on a profile was one word in. That word was "transhumanist".

Is that the pinnochio disorder?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Ninja Pangolin posted:

Yeah I highlighted that because she says "I defy categorization" and then in the next sentence intentionally puts herself squarely into a really boring and generally insufferable category. I mean, Firefly is good, I enjoyed watching it too, but making it a central part of your identity-to the point where it's at the top of your online dating profile-is just so goddamn annoying.

People that identify themselves by their fandoms are universally boring and insufferable.

See: the tumblr thread

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

vyst posted:

As a resident of tampa I'm not sure if that's a compliment or insult.. ..

As a resident of tampa you should know very well that something being compared to tampa is a grave insult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

lmao if you can't climb your woman like a tree

• Locked thread