Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Noticed that you're sexually open minded.

I did my masters in human sexuality and psychology and now I teach sexual science.

Are you openly bi? Or just looking for female friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

my wife is latina and also a straight 8.5-9/10 which is pretty great since i'm like a 3 on most days and a 5 if i am really cleaned up well

Yeah I'm sure your goon wife is an HB 9, of course she is :D :D :airquote: :rolleyes:...............................................

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
HB9 is a Hot Babe rated 9 on the 1-10 scale. A girl with modelesque qualities with a beautiful face and figure but not quite the top tier; perhaps having slightly less in one area such as a little less in height and figure but with still a beautiful face. This would likely include non-top-name models and attractive actresses.
Whereas an HB10 are likely to be top models such as Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio who's existence is based purely on their physical beauty, an HB9 would be more to the likes of Paris Hilton, Natalie Glebova, Megan Fox, still very attractive women whilst not being a top tiered model.

by antivern January 23, 2012

Is there any chance the man who wrote this is not morbidly obese, the presence of which incites disgust in all women.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

LethalGeek posted:

I wanna know why some 18yo chick who's 57% to me messaged me. Not complaining but come on that's weird

She thinks you're attractive. Women have an independent sexuality that is not just 'being a sex object to males'. Shocking, but true.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Women who like sex are sluts and weird. Although that is totally in the male interest, and should be encouraged if they weren't hate-filled beings that believe they are a lot more intelligent than then really are. Alas.....

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
She's prob not smoking hot, therefore it's not too weird since both men and women can look Really Good even in their 40s+. Though even if she's attractive, not all goons are gross ugly creeps

The male obsession with youth is creepy btw cuz the main appeal of a very young girl is her immaturity and ease to control. There are lots of beautiful women that are 'mature'. Patriarchy is real, and if ur a male not actively trying to dismantle it, you will be 1st against the wall when the femdom rev cums :redhammer:

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Women would be dtf a lot more, way more often, if it wasn't for sexism. All dudes seem to enjoy if they got to get their gently caress on more. So it is just logical to be a feminist dude even for the worst gross selfish reasons -- but most dudes are atrocious levels of dumb and unfathomable degrees of petty that the situation is they cockblock themselves, way2go dumbos

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Why does it seem like there are lots of scummy folks on okcupid?

Where do good people go? Are there good people?

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

EightBit posted:

Good people don't need a dating site. Fat fucks that need to gently caress anything that crawls by due to a lack of desire go online and post walls of text and claim to be pansexual.
Yea but people will be lazy eternally, so why aren't there so many LAZY but decent folks... I thought that was the primo type but turns out it's actually mostly scumlord dudes

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I have a profile on there, will I meet Someone Good or are there just garbage can people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
LeoMarr was the first to bring back the lost art of gimmick posting in 2015. What better have you nerds done with your lives?

• Locked thread