Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
n4
Jul 26, 2001

Poor Chu-Chu : (
I find people with these very rigid, belligerent profiles kind of fascinating. It's like they're saying "gently caress you rear end in a top hat, meet all my crazy rigid standards and controls and you can date me". I just really wonder what kinda results they get in life with that attitude / neurosis / delusion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n4
Jul 26, 2001

I don't understand radical gender politics

n4
Jul 26, 2001

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

One thing I really like is when someone responds to your message with a reply that seems completely eager but leaves no obvious path to continue a conversation.

I asked a girl who said she's "changing the world" in her 'what I'm doing' section "hey, how are you changing the world?"

"That's a tough question, give me an easier one."

"Ok sure- assuming you don't have a date planned for Valentines day, what show do you plan on netflixing/DVRing? I plan on whating youtubes of dogs playing."

"Oh I didn't even realize Valentines day was coming up :) "

I get a lot of these on okcupid. I'll say I've gone on dates with women who converse this way online, and it didn't improve in person.
They were just terrible conversationalists. Usually in person these are people that just talk about themselves nonstop and never stop to ask you a question or try to get to know you. And that leads to a lovely date. So then I don't see them again.

• Locked thread